Motogp 2015 Season . . . Five Manufacturers! W/spoilers

choco

• Member Contributer

Find the Intel from PI and Marquez's lap board with some interesting information on it. Tell-tale.

Tired of reading "kick" from Honda nuts. There was no kick at all. You can see it from every angle. Marquez, Nakamoto, and HRC just need to sit in the corner. ;)

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Practise starts tomorrow, all sessions live on Eurosport!

When the starting flag drops,

the BS stops....

:-)

the BS stops....

That's what the commentators said last week and yet "someone" pulled off a major BS move after the flag dropped.

For the first time in the history of MotoGP here in Valencia, the local press and authorities are using terms like "lynch mobs" and "hooligans" like you get at soccer matches, where fans actually get killed. Saw it on the news yesterday.

Rossi may have changed the face of MotoGP forever turning it into a "high-risk event" as classified by police and security forces. At least at the 4 races held on Spanish soil.

Good one Rossi. Thanks a lot. I'll be in Cheste this Friday and the only helmet I have is a Rossi one... I do fear for my safety. The surrounding towns get inundated with boozing brawling hardcore types... Someone was killed a couple of years ago during the "partying" that goes on in the town all night long both Friday and Saturday. Brawls and fights are inevitable and many carry knives. Not all are motorcycling fans, they just like booze, drugs and brawls and tack on to any excuse to go wild, especially the white wanna-be gitanos.

Wish me luck. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

• Member Contributer

062215-trizzles-take-rossi-stoner-f-633x

apology. This exchange I won’t soon forget:

Stoner: “How’s your shoulder? Is it okay?”

Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”

Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”

Rossi: “I make a mistake”

Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.

Rossi: “Eh?”

Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”

Rossi: “I’m very sorry.”

Stoner: “No problem.”

I think Honda needs to bring Casey back !

• Member Contributer

the BS stops....

That's what the commentators said last week and yet "someone" pulled off a major BS move after the flag dropped.

For the first time in the history of MotoGP here in Valencia, the local press and authorities are using terms like "lynch mobs" and "hooligans" like you get at soccer matches, where fans actually get killed. Saw it on the news yesterday.

Rossi may have changed the face of MotoGP forever turning it into a "high-risk event" as classified by police and security forces. At least at the 4 races held on Spanish soil.

Good one Rossi. Thanks a lot. I'll be in Cheste this Friday and the only helmet I have is a Rossi one... I do fear for my safety. The surrounding towns get inundated with boozing brawling hardcore types... Someone was killed a couple of years ago during the "partying" that goes on in the town all night long both Friday and Saturday. Brawls and fights are inevitable and many carry knives. Not all are motorcycling fans, they just like booze, drugs and brawls and tack on to any excuse to go wild, especially the white wanna-be gitanos.

Wish me luck. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

Put a heavy coat of wax on it and leave it on then flat black it. Then you can remove it later after Rossi apologizes.

• Member Contributer

The CAS dismisses request by Valentino Rossi for stay of execution of FIM Stewards’ decision.

On 4 November 2015, a preliminary hearing was held at the headquarters of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne in the matter Valentino Rossi v. the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme. The FIM was represented by its Legal Director, Mr Richard Perret.

Following the hearing, the CAS issued an Order dismissing the application for a stay filed by Mr Rossi concerning the decision rendered on 25 October 2015 by the FIM Stewards.

The CAS ruling on the request for stay of execution does not prejudge the final award on the merits of the case.

In appealing to the CAS against the decision of the FIM Stewards, Mr Rossi seeks annulment or modification of the FIM Stewards’ decision taken at the Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix in Sepang, in which the FIM Stewards confirmed the 3 penalty points awarded by the Race Direction to Mr Rossi following an incident on Turn 14.

The FIM takes note of the ruling of the CAS.

As a consequence of this ruling, at the Gran Premi de la Comunitat Valenciana, last race of the FIM World Championship Grand Prix, Mr Rossi will start from the last position on the Grid.

The source: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/11/05/cas-dismiss-request-by-rossi/188894

Here is my prediction for the GP GENERALI DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA race results...

1st - Dani Pedrosa

2nd - Marc Marquez

3rd - Jorge Lorenzo

4th - Andrea Iannone

5th - Andrea Dovisioso

6th - Valentino Rossi

ROSSI WINS CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Motorcyclist laid out a few ways Rossi could win the championship

•If Lorenzo wins the race then Rossi needs to finish second to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes second then Rossi needs to finish on the podium to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes third then Rossi needs to finish sixth or better to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes fourth then Rossi needs to finish ninth or better to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes fifth to ninth then Rossi needs to finish no more than six places further back to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes lower than ninth then Rossi will be world champion.

• Member Contributer

I would think MM believes he must win or at least finish ahead of JL to prove to the world he was not interfering with VR, whether he really was or not. If he has setup issues, it may be a "win or crash" race for him. VR knows JL will likely podium, so he will probably have a "6th plus or crash" mentality. This will hopefully make a nice battle up front with MM, DP, and JL, along with the usual extras like the Ducs early on, and a clinic on how to carve a grid like Thanksgiving turkey from the back. I hope they have a lot of extra cameras on the course this weekend!!!

• Member Contributer

The BBW is now warming up her vocal cords...

...but Rossi's season isn't over yet. He could majestically carve through the entire field in five laps. Or it could rain... :cool:

Ciao,

The weather will be good... we are having lunch at the 2-wheel show (like an industrial showcase display event) instead of in the town of Cheste... lest I be beheaded for my Rossi helmet... which I didn't actually purchase as a Rossi fan, moreso for the Australian Aboriginal paintjob... I have a Stoner's 27 sticker stuck over the 46 just in case.

Then we are off for over 1000 km of non-stop curves over the course of the weekend as organized by my riding buddy Wookie from Valencia (lives just down the road from the racetrack and enters regularly). He has nicknamed the meet the "Biodramina".

These are just two tidbits of the route on the Saturday... tomorrow I have 5 hours of curves to Saturday's starting point then Sunday rinse recycle and repeat, stopping to see the race along the way.

https://goo.gl/maps/vdqEX

https://goo.gl/maps/WFBNa

Sorry off topic.

Rossi will crash, burst into flames, be reborn and start his own team with Hyosung next year.

Here is my prediction for the GP GENERALI DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA race results...

1st - Dani Pedrosa

2nd - Marc Marquez

3rd - Jorge Lorenzo

4th - Andrea Iannone

5th - Andrea Dovisioso

6th - Valentino Rossi

•If Lorenzo wins the race then Rossi needs to finish second to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes second then Rossi needs to finish on the podium to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes third then Rossi needs to finish sixth or better to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes fourth then Rossi needs to finish ninth or better to become world champion.

•If Lorenzo finishes fifth to ninth then Rossi needs to finish no more than six places further back to become world champion.

So, Rossi just has to KICK Lorenzo and he wins! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Personally I'm hoping for a back of the pack win for Rossi. Although I was disappointed it the events that transpired, I think this is the best way for him to regain any respect lost (if any) and prove that he indeed is the GOAT! It has been done by others before so I don't see why he can't do it this year. In fact, I think it was in the movie 'Fastest' where, although he wasn't at the end of the grid, Rossi did do a "come from behind" run to win the race, number 46 if I'm not mistaken.

Although I do share some opinions with a few people here, I think I'll keep them to myself and have a beer (or two) instead!

Let the best man win, regardless of nationality! And Auspanglish, try not to lose your head, literally! Good luck with your adventure and ride safe.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

1st - Dani Pedrosa

2nd - Marc Marquez

3rd - Jorge Lorenzo

4th - Andrea Iannone

5th - Andrea Dovisioso

6th - Valentino Rossi

So, Rossi just has to KICK Lorenzo and he wins! :goofy:

I laughed so hard I spit my teeth out .

• Member Contributer

The weather will be good... we are having lunch at the 2-wheel show (like an industrial showcase display event) instead of in the town of Cheste... lest I be beheaded for my Rossi helmet... which I didn't actually purchase as a Rossi fan, moreso for the Australian Aboriginal paintjob... I have a Stoner's 27 sticker stuck over the 46 just in case.

Then we are off for over 1000 km of non-stop curves over the course of the weekend as organized by my riding buddy Wookie from Valencia (lives just down the road from the racetrack and enters regularly). He has nicknamed the meet the "Biodramina".

These are just two tidbits of the route on the Saturday... tomorrow I have 5 hours of curves to Saturday's starting point then Sunday rinse recycle and repeat, stopping to see the race along the way.

https://goo.gl/maps/vdqEX

https://goo.gl/maps/WFBNa

Sorry off topic.

Rossi will crash, burst into flames, be reborn and start his own team with Hyosung next year.

Your riding maps are better than any race!

Personally I'm hoping for a back of the pack win for Rossi. Although I was disappointed it the events that transpired, I think this is the best way for him to regain any respect lost (if any) and prove that he indeed is the GOAT! It has been done by others before so I don't see why he can't do it this year. In fact, I think it was in the movie 'Fastest' where, although he wasn't at the end of the grid, Rossi did do a "come from behind" run to win the race, number 46 if I'm not mistaken.

Although I do share some opinions with a few people here, I think I'll keep them to myself and have a beer (or two) instead!

Let the best man win, regardless of nationality! And Auspanglish, try not to lose your head, literally! Good luck with your adventure and ride safe.

Cheers

It will be more interesting with Rossi coming from behind. Everyone attending the race, please be safe.

Archived