Motogp 2015 Season . . . Five Manufacturers! W/spoilers

choco

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

https://goo.gl/photos/JLADrpkkRVDt8TQX8

Or could it be this has been on my mantle since TMAC and it has infected my brain?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was just thinking about those. Going to be pretty worthless without a 10th title win this year. I didn't even drink one of mine while they were probably still good.

• Member Contributer

i'm writing in yellow, right? RIGHT? Tell me I haven't gone color blind, too.

I missed the footpeg, but you're missing the big picture, sir.

Far from missing the big picture, I promote it in my earlier posts when suggesting that we will never know if Rossi actually proactively downed Marquez with a kick or whether the ultimate physcial factor producing his fall was an indirect chain event of Marquez trying to get on with the race as Rossi blocks his path, but the turning point is when Rossi blocks his path in an anti-reglamentary and unsporting manner.

I have always said the only way to prove Marquez was playing with Rossi is to examine second by second the complete telemetry of Marquez' bike... that way it could be proven he was off the throttle when he should have been on it, or using less throttle or using it for less time than normal at a given point on the track, same with the use of the brakes.. etc.

That information exists... it is in the hands of Honda and FIM and CAS and Race Direction... and a vital piece of it has been made public by Shunei Nakamoto himself:

"It is clear that Valentino intentionally pushed Marc towards the outside of the track, which is out of the rules, therefore Marc had no other option other than to run wide. The data from Marcs bike shows that even though he was picking up the bike trying to avoid contact with Valentino, his front brake lever suddenly received an impact that locked the front tyre, which is the reason for his crash. We believe that this pressure was a result of Rossis kick. The data acquisition from Marcs bike is available if anybody from Dorna, the FIM or media want to check."

Source: https://motomatters.com/press_release/2015/11/02/hrc_press_release_shuhei_nakamoto_on_sep.html

I encourage any and everyone to read this interview. It is a surprisingly impartial attitude on behalf of Nakamoto despite being Vice-president of HRC. he even puts Rossi on a pedestal as the greatest rider of all time. Not like fanatic haters of either rider.

Watching the MM's body language is evidence enough.

You have read this interesting (sic) article haven't you?:

https://www.kevinhogan.com/bodylanguage1.htm

lol

I'm sure CAS will be taking Marc's body language into account (not).

Did you get that VR46 Monster drink through Sebspeed?

Yes, I brought a can to the meet to give away as a prize.

I was going to ask you about another case... not sure yet..

Last time I looked they were still on the shelves.

I'm not sure I want to finance a megalomaniac though. I'm actually considering selling my Rossi model AGV helmet. This has been a major precedent in racing history and if other riders start taking the rulebook into their own hands it will be a very regrettable ocurrence.

A lot of people on here must be viewing this whole incident through these:download.jpg

And they ignore the video evidence .

Exactly! Make sure you see the "video evidence" clips I posted earlier. The evidence shows Rossi ran him wide and Marquez rammed him to for it.

I have no evidence and cannot read minds but I have the theory that, a little while before the schmozzle, Rossi overtook Marc on the bleeding edge and then lost the rear ever so slightly and his foot came off the peg in the apex of a right hander, you could see he was at his limit (they both were) and that was the result but you can see he instantly and suddenly looks to his right as if saying "what the &%#@" and I can't prove it but I would place a wager on him thinking Marc had got too close and impacted his real wheel and says to himself Marc's gone way too far this time "I have to do something"... and subsequently did what he did.

Just mulling this over after watching the race (again)... and there are two ocassions immediately prior to the incident in which Rossi is leaned over to the max in a right hander and loses the rear end and his left foot comes off the footpeg and he immediately turns around to look at Marquez as if thinking that Marquez has touched his rear end due to his maniac (sic) riding. Yet Marquez was at least a bike length back having applied the strategy of holding back in order to get a better run up and line, in order to overtake again. I still reckon Rossi THINKS Marquez is riding outside his capability and touching Rossi's rear wheel and decides "THIS IS TOO MUCH".. yet this is not the case... MM's front wheel was nowhere near Rossi's rear wheel. Maybe he thinks he is having to ride on the edge, outside his (or his bike's) capabilities due to Marquez' insistence in not letting him stay in front. Either way, Marquez does not go backwards intentinally to cross paths with Rossi. If you watch the first couple of laps closely, MM and VR are on a par, Dani is clearly comfortable out front. It is Lorenzo who advances and overtakes first MM and then VR, thus putting MM and VR where they were during the entire first few laps, TOGETHER. They were together from the start. Rossi clearly doesn't have the pace to challenge JL as he advances up the field.

First time. Rossi loses rear grip:

PBAlmWxl.jpg

Marquez nowhere near his rear wheel, yet gaining to overtake.

RW4RJQol.jpg

Accusatory stare number 1:

0sZNh0ol.jpg

Still staring at him while "getting comfy":

2LqopWWl.jpg

Second loss of rear grip and foot off peg:

h0QCK83l.jpg

ulPgVyHl.jpg

Second accusatory stare:

kxOXsUjl.jpg

Rossi can't take the heat:

TDiXXsbl.jpg

Rossi is the good shepherd, Father, Son and Holy Ghost all in one!!

(The proper racing line, the APEX you would normally be aiming for is over near the piano):

PSY8ddOl.jpg

Marquez is such a cry baby he doesn't even try to continue on with the race, despite no longer having a RHS footpeg!!

(This proves he purposely went down to make Rossi look bad, right?):

FjPl62Nl.jpg

The final and definitive stare of death (actually three consecutive stares in one, without counting the ones in earlier corners. total 5 stares):

cvJCwoQl.jpg

• Member Contributer

Exactly! Make sure you see the "video evidence" clips I posted earlier. The evidence shows Rossi ran him wide and Marquez rammed him to for it.

And mine shows Rossi kicking the handlebar of Marquez bike, indisputable .

• Member Contributer

LOL! Something told me when I first heard/saw Rossi make his allegations about MM, that this would somehow "blow up" to something more. One thing for sure, it has definitely polarized the fan base and has created a huge amount of traffic on all of the motorcycle forums I frequent.

• Member Contributer

LOL! Something told me when I first heard/saw Rossi make his allegations about MM, that this would somehow "blow up" to something more. One thing for sure, it has definitely polarized the fan base and has created a huge amount of traffic on all of the motorcycle forums I frequent.

At least here we are civil about it .

I think you have the wrong video. :laughing6-hehe: Probably the Photoshoped one. :bliss: Don't feel bad, a lot if people have that one.

• Member Contributer

I think you have the wrong video. :laughing6-hehe: Probably the Photoshoped one. :bliss: Don't feel bad, a lot if people have that one.

Not photoshoped .

• Member Contributer

At least here we are civil about it .

That's what makes this site so much better than most, the members keep it civil, and let's hope it stays that way!

Not photoshoped .

Well, if I isn't the Photoshoped one, you probably have the re-enactment version put out by the Repsol Honda Team. Melodramatic.

I know it is sometimes hard to tell the tone of written text, so, in case you were wondering...I am just having fun. I enjoy the series and and all that it brings.

I can't believe the rubbish online the event has caused, what is more shocking is there are VR fans so blinded by there hero nothing but VR is a saint comes from there mouths. I wish it never happened but one of the greatest riders of all time has let the pressure get to him, something he did pride himself doing to others & had a brain fart.

VR fans blame MM because he was fighting with VR slowing him down in there view purposely, yet I guarantee if VR said nothing after PI most VR fans wouldn't even think MM was doing anything but racing, VR planted the seed.

I don't have a fav just watch motogp for the racing & if you read all aval info since start of season you will know the Honda front end has been a problem especially with full fuel load. So MM at PI rested his front tyre (MM explanation) & if you watch the race MM doesn't dice with VR much & last lap actually takes 5 points off Lorenzo. This race started it all & VR comments based on this race are so hard to even want to believe you would have to be very one eyed to believe the VR scenario.

Did MM become a serial pest to VR at Sepang yes, did VR contribute to MM frame of mind yes, did VR knowingly run MM wide out of frustration yes. The biggest excuse for VR is MM was deliberately slowing him down, I thought that's called racing. If VR was so fast then why couldn't he make a pass stick, Lorenzo his main rival that he wanted to beat more than any other rider passed VR with ease & pulled away,

VR had a brain snap because of the pressure to obtain his 10th title & is wrapped up in conspiracy theories.

• Member Contributer

...& if you watch the race MM doesn't dice with VR much & last lap actually takes 5 points off Lorenzo.

...The biggest excuse for VR is MM was deliberately slowing him down, I thought that's called racing. If VR was so fast then why couldn't he make a pass stick, Lorenzo his main rival that he wanted to beat more than any other rider passed VR with ease & pulled away,

So MM's front tyre happpened to come to him on the very last lap? Ok, taken in isolation, that could be true but I'm not fully convinved.

Deliberate slowing down is racing? Racing is getting to the line first which usually involves completing laps faster than anyone else. MM clearly was not trying to put in fast laps. He was faster than VR (which is why VR could not make any passes stick) and yet did not pull away from VR after any of his passes. Why?

• Member Contributer

Not photoshoped .

Well, if I isn't the Photoshoped one, you probably have the re-enactment version put out by the Repsol Honda Team. Melodramatic.

I know it is sometimes hard to tell the tone of written text, so, in case you were wondering...I am just having fun. I enjoy the series and and all that it brings.

Me to .

• Member Contributer

You have read this interesting (sic) article haven't you?:

https://www.kevinhogan.com/bodylanguage1.htm

lol

I'm sure CAS will be taking Marc's body language into account (not).

Crap, I paid full price for that most excellent course. Worth every penny, though. Anyone know where I can buy a bridge or a 175mph 4 speed VFR? I think this one has already garnered too much interest and the price may be going up...

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/82360-worlds-fastest-stock-vfr/

Did you get that VR46 Monster drink through Sebspeed?

Yes, I brought a can to the meet to give away as a prize.

I was going to ask you about another case... not sure yet..

All Seb's doing... Have you found a cure yet, Seb? Anybody know a good psychiatrist so I can unwind this disease?

Last time I looked they were still on the shelves.

I'm not sure I want to finance a megalomaniac though. I'm actually considering selling my Rossi model AGV helmet. This has been a major precedent in racing history and if other riders start taking the rulebook into their own hands it will be a very regrettable ocurrence.

I will trade the Monster Rossi can for a 175mph VFR if anyone is interested. I hear they are each worth around $3,000 USD. That Rossi AGV helmet may be worth closer to $6,000 by my math, and increasing at the rate of Rossi's ego. Might be a good investment to hang on to it...

Thanks to all for being civil and having a good time with this discussion.

• Member Contributer

Like I said in my previous post, Rossi fans are going to see it their way and the rest of the impartial world will see it for what it is.

The part that cracks me up is when the FanBoys say how slowing someone down isn't racing, yet they would be up in arms if Lorenzo didn't try to slow down MM if JL was out of the running and MM and Rossi were fighting for the title. You can't have it both ways boys. Team mates having been slowing guys down for as long as there has been racing. Fact.

In a perfect last race...Pedrosa 1st...MM 2nd...Hayden torpedos Rossi in the first turn. There...I said it. :wink:

• Member Contributer

The FIM have called an "emergency" meeting for next Thursday for teams and riders to attend to discuss the situation....

Archived