Official 12Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread 2015

• Member Contributer

I'm leaving Minneapolis in a hour. Tmac here I come. All deer: Watch Out!

Maxswell DeerSlayer :wheel: :3:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

TMACK is fun even when it rains.

Are we racing the to carts this year?

Yes we are!

Warwomen is hooking us up and saving my butt as I haven't done shitz this year.

BR, you better be working on the t-shirts and the name tags! :-)

TMACK is fun even when it rains.

Are we racing the to carts this year?

Yes we are!

Warwomen is hooking us up and saving my butt as I haven't done shitz this year.

Yes we're racing go-karts! $3.50 a person, I'll get us an hour at the end of Saturday. I'm thinking we should do the go-kart race for one of the door prizes...

Boy, those go cart people must have a short memory. After I failed to take advantage of the brake pedal an all.

Andrea - the war woman ride on Thirsday. Rain or shine :)

Yes, we'll be doing a Thursday afternoon ride. But Timmy requested we do a dragon run instead of our usual little ride. :-)

• Member Contributer

I pulling out of St. Louis today... mechanical issued delayed me one day. Should get on the road in an hour...

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm a little excited... :blush:

• Member Contributer

MaxSwell (Terry) won't be attenting TMAC. He stopped in Iowa to put a rain cover on his tank bag. A gust of wind (or some other force) knocked his bike over. His foot got trapped and the bar end broke his foot. He is in cast and crutches compliments of the Waterloo Hospital.. He'll be coming home tomorrow via car. He's doing well.

That's all I know.

• Member Contributer

Geez. Sorry Terry. I'm not usually a trailering kind of guy, but maybe you should consider getting one. I'm so sorry to hear this. Heal quick and we'll drink a toast to you Thursday night.

• Member Contributer

Ugh. Can't edit my post from a phone. "Attention" should be "attending". "Food" should be "foot".

He has a trailer.

EDITED _ corrected those for ya.... KK

• Member Contributer

MaxSwell (Terry) won't be attention TMAC. He stopped in Iowa to put a rain cover on his tank bag. A gust of wind (or some other force) knocked his bike over. His foot got trapped and the bar end broke his food. He is in cast and crutches compliments of the Waterloo Hospital.. He'll be coming home tomorrow via car. He's doing well.

That's all I know.

No way !

Be sure and tell Terry to cancel his reservation at Days Inn on Alcoa Hwy.

• Member Contributer

Saw a Florida tagged RWB 07 6th gen pull into Fontana Resort off 28 today as we were heading home. I was behind it on my ST1300. I have done over 3,000 miles in the mountains in the last 3 weeks, mostly with groups from Central Florida. Have 2 more group rides tomorrow and Monday and then TMAC week begins. By the end of this week I will have done 10,000 miles already this year.

• Member Contributer

Leaving tomorrow morning pit stop in Hartwell Ga. Wife's home town, for Memorial day. Then I'll be in Franklin Tuesday through Saturday. Staying In friends cabin so I'll have to sneak off for some fun. Looking forward to meeting all of you's guy's. Bike is on the trailer and the truck is packed. Hope I don't forget anything, but I got a bike and gear don't know what else I'll need. Even found 2 ethanol free gas stations in Franklin so the '97 can have what she likes. Looking forward to best vacation ever.

• Member Contributer

MaxSwell (Terry) won't be attenting TMAC. He stopped in Iowa to put a rain cover on his tank bag. A gust of wind (or some other force) knocked his bike over. His foot got trapped and the bar end broke his foot. He is in cast and crutches compliments of the Waterloo Hospital.. He'll be coming home tomorrow via car. He's doing well.

That's all I know.

...april fools?

please?

That's all I know.

...april fools?

please?

Whaaaaaaaaat???

• Forum CEO

That's all I know.

Aww jeez

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Last time round it was deer hurting Terry....

Once we know what happened,

I will endeavor to make another "suitable" picture to cheer Terry up...... :goofy:

post-8974-0-96650700-1432461440.jpg

• Member Contributer

Even found 2 ethanol free gas stations in Franklin

Do tell!!

I know "The Hot Spot" for sure sells regular (Not premium!) ethanol free.

Archived