Official 12Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread 2015

the long arm of the law has noticed an arrival........................

11148637_658839410913856_452191850649475

At least he didn't park in the Handicapped spot like some other Honda Model riders! :cool:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Terry... WTF!!!!! I'm so sorry for this unfortunate accident. I was looking forward to hoisting a few together again... next year! Heal quick!!!

I cant wait to leave....

And my bike will shock and suprise all who gaze at it. Not flat black, repeat, NOT flat black............

• Member Contributer

I cant wait to leave....

And my bike will shock and suprise all who gaze at it. Not flat black, repeat, NOT flat black............

No way! NOT flat black? Is it purple like your new uniforms?

• Member Contributer

I cant wait to leave....

Satin Black? Ha. Repels grime a bit better

• Member Contributer

anyone have a spare turn signal for a 5th gen? 4773? Couldn't grab one, and I figured this is about good as any time to finally replace it. Won't be as fun to watch as replacing a headlight bulb, but it's the best I can do for entertainment.

• Member Contributer

665 miles in 12 hours from STL to Murphy... 120 extra miles due no GPS and a wrong turn, riding LD at night sucks... and I was making such great time too!

In Cherokee tonight heading North on the Blue Ridge Parkway to Boone in the AM... scattered t-storms in the forecast

I am hoping for your sake that tonight isn't the forecast for the entire week. It is really raining hard.

At least most of the roads dry quickly here.

It will be nice if you guys get clean dry roads for your vacation.

Ride Safe.

I am so thirsty for beer... I haven't had one in 2 weeks! I don't drink when I work in the garage, and I have been slaving for more than 2 weeks to get the streetfighter done. Can't wait to crack a cold one in the parking lot tomorrow night!!

anyone have a spare turn signal for a 5th gen? 4773? Couldn't grab one, and I figured this is about good as any time to finally replace it. Won't be as fun to watch as replacing a headlight bulb, but it's the best I can do for entertainment.

I'll replace your side marker if you replace my lower taillight bulb (hey Keith I need a bulb too! :wink: )

We could make it a timed event to liven it up a bit... :goofy:

• Member Contributer

"Where's Your Head At?" is an Ear Worm if I ever heard one. I'll be boppin' my head all day long now. Thanks Timmy (boppin head).

• Member Contributer

Rolled in to cabin last night - unpacked and had a beer. Planning to head to Dragon today - leaving around 10 - may see some of you up there. Will stop at Motel tonight say hi. Road to cabin looks like nice warm-up except for the bit from the cabin to the road - like 45degree slopes with switchbacks on a laneway the size of a sidewalk - truck did It ok now just have to see if can do it on the bikes :beer:

• Member Contributer

Matt Orivs, AKA WhiteLightning, will provide entertainment again. He has all five races from this season but if you have special (moto movie) requests, please post them here and he'll try to make it happen.

YOshi i believe thats a 7443 you need.....I have a box of them - here, in Canada.......... ARGH!!!!

Rolled in to cabin last night - unpacked and had a beer. Planning to head to Dragon today - leaving around 10 - may see some of you up there. Will stop at Motel tonight say hi. Road to cabin looks like nice warm-up except for the bit from the cabin to the road - like 45degree slopes with switchbacks on a laneway the size of a sidewalk - truck did It ok now just have to see if can do it on the bikes :beer:

Greg - howd the trailer reverse at the cabin? SAme as usual ?......... MEaning you unloaded the bikes then unhooked the traielr and strongarmed it? LOL ENJOY!!!

• Member Contributer

Yup - that's why my name is 'Armstrong". Road up to cabin is like that one you and Chris and I stayed at the one year - tight and twisty - mind you that's like all the roads around here :goofy: Waiting to see if it burns off more today - was raining this am so roads still wet. Got groceries instead of heading out at first light :491:

• Member Contributer

Sounds like the cabin I had at Brison City last year

Timmy sighting on 81 south Virginia. 9084551411. Austin and Tyson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Great weather today - clear and hot. Ran up to the Dragon and ran into a bunch of VFRD people on the way and at the Dragon. Good run on Dragon - no LEO's out (prob wiped out from Memorial Day weekend). Went to Tellico and then over the Cherohola Skyway and made our way back to the cabin. The laneway ( small narrow road eh Seb :goofy:) up to the cabin was ok but interesting the first time. Going to head over to the Microtel after dinner - maybe see if Timmy and the blender have arrived :cool:

HS rolled into Nashvegas early today safely. I finally finished packing and we're ready to head out by 8 am for our 8+ twisty ride over.

We should roll into the Microtel 4-5-ish.

Save us a Cold one!

Archived