New Vfr800 Vtec Will Be Introduced At Eicma.

V4 Rosso

• Member Contributer

I peruse C-list frequently, and noticed that a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M109 CRUISER has USD forks. 8 years later, the new VFR engineers have not seen the light. Groan.

I cant help but think Honda is still going to un-vale some kinda of VFR from hell for U.S. riders.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Being asleep and dreaming of riding the new machine is much better than reality. Pardon me as I return to zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

If it came to the US I would buy one within the first year or so of it being out. I'd keep my 5th gen as my "special" weekend bike. :)

• Member Contributer

Don't forget prices don't carry over between country to country. If they did you wouldn't have to sign an agreement with the higher end cars stating that you won't sell the vehicle outside of the US for the first X years. Otherwise car business in Buffalo would be huge.

According to the google machine, that's $17,280 USD. Or $18,970 CAD, even worse!

Doesn't work that way. Prices don't translate equally across the pond. It won't be that much if/when it gets here.

• Member Contributer

According to the google machine, that's $17,280 USD. Or $18,970 CAD, even worse!

Doesn't work that way. Prices don't translate equally across the pond. It won't be that much if/when it gets here.

Touché, I guess that was my knee-jerk reaction. Comparing how the Fireblade is priced between the UK and Canada, maybe closer to $13,500 CAD for the VFR.

edit; money

• Member Contributer

Don't forget prices don't carry over between country to country. If they did you wouldn't have to sign an agreement with the higher end cars stating that you won't sell the vehicle outside of the US for the first X years. Otherwise car business in Buffalo would be huge.

I hope so , i was kinda planning on buying one in the spring 2015 .

I decided to ask the Official Spanish Distributor / Importer via email when the new VFR800F would be for sale (and the estimated Price), and I think someone's resting on their laurels...

Apreciado Sr.,

En primer lugar, muchas gracias por contactar con nosotros y por la confianza depositada en nuestra marca.

En respuesta a su correo electrónico del día 11/01/2014 y desde este Dpto., indicarle que el modelo de la motocicleta Honda que nos indica en su consulta no se comercializa, por lo que lamentándolo mucho no podemos ayudarle.

No obstante, le recomendamos se dirija a cualquiera de nuestros Concesionarios Oficiales Honda, y desde allí nuestros profesionales podrán informarle y asesorarle sobre otras alternativas que también puedan satisfacer sus gustos y necesidades.

Le facilitamos el enlace de nuestra página web para que pueda localizar el más cercano a su zona:

OK OK.. in English

Firstly, thank you very much for contacting us and for your trust in our brand.

In response to your email of the day 11/01/2014 our Department would like to indicate to you that the model of Honda motorcycle you enquire after is not for sale, so regrettably we can not help you.

However, you are advised to contact any of our Authorised Honda Dealers, where our professional staff can inform you of alternatives that may also suit your tastes and needs.

We hereby provide a link to our website so that you can locate the closest one to your area:

http://www.honda-montesa.es/concesionarios/index.php

Atentamente,

Manuel

Atención al Cliente

MONTESA HONDA, S.A.

• Member Contributer

Honda dealers in Belgium give April 2014 as the month for test rides and availability.

Just spoken with my local Honda dealer and it's April in the UK too.

My name is on the test ride list. :cool:

Archived