10Th Annual Texasmac Official Thread 2013, May 22 - 27

All packed up and ready to roll. Leaving at 0530 tomorrow and should be there about 1900. Hoping the weather gods wake up.

Have a good trip down and see you soon!

BR

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I had to make an adult decision and so my trip to Tmac is cancelled...have fun all of you. Hopefully next year.

Can I still have the T-shirt?

I had to make an adult decision and so my trip to Tmac is cancelled...have fun all of you. Hopefully next year.

Bummer for you. I know just how you feel as I am having the exact conversation with myself as I type this.

Bummer for you. I know just how you feel as I am having the exact conversation with myself as I type this.

Adult decisions SUCK! I had to make one several months ago. No way next year.

• Member Contributer

Hate to hear that, your missing a hell of time.

• Member Contributer

Counting the days...

Taking a ride, hopefully this Sunday and again on Tuesday to knock some of the rust off. Stopping at the liquids store for some local brews prior to departure.

Loading out on Thursday at O'Dark Thirty in the morning and should arrive NLT 1800 hrs.

• Member Contributer

Cars Suck Too!!!!!

For Seb, for obvious reasons

For Lee2002 who again cannot make it to TMAC

Slainte!!!!

• Member Contributer

I couldn't find the room mate thread so I will put this here. Due to 2thdr's change of plans I have an extra bed available at the Microtel Wednesday thru Saturday nights if anyone is in need. Speak up today as I will be off the grid after 5:00 pm CDT.

• Member Contributer

T-minus 48 hours until departure. OH BOY!!!

I couldn't find the room mate thread so I will put this here. Due to 2thdr's change of plans I have an extra bed available at the Microtel Wednesday thru Saturday nights if anyone is in need. Speak up today as I will be off the grid after 5:00 pm CDT.

The room mate thread is pinned in the TEXASMAC folder. :-)

• Member Contributer

Being an adult is overrated!

• Member Contributer

Being an adult is overrated!

They didn't tell me that before I had a kid at 37 years old...and then another at 40.

• Member Contributer

Way overrated. Kids can suck too.

Sorry you cannot make it Doc. Catch you next time.

• Member Contributer

Gary, I'll room with ya.

• Member Contributer

Gary, I'll room with ya.

Thanks from me Dutch...I was feeling guilty bailing out on him so late.

post-4707-0-54880700-1368805537_zpsb7f67

Yeah, I suck at doctoring photos, but I couldn't resist.

I'll bet you my Miata faster :goofy:

I don't know, C6Z is a 10 second car on slicks, and will crack 190 out of the box, whats in your Miata 302?

Archived