10Th Annual Texasmac Official Thread 2013, May 22 - 27

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Nice Kevin! Just give in and make it black and white, you know you want to.

I just need a set of Storm Trooper leathers now! :goofy:

How will we tell you part you look like brothers ..

You better delete this thread again. ..you're straying off topic.

Yeah, BR, he's right. You need to ban yourself!!

I will ban myself just as soon as I log off and will not allow myself to post anything again until Tmac or the next time I log in.

BR

if you look in the background ...."Rice: who awe these sexy men ?.....Andrea: I dont know, but I am going to find out!"

if you look in the background ...."Rice: who awe these sexy men ?.....Andrea: I dont know, but I am going to find out!"

That's very dang funny, that-there captions is! "awe"....LOL!

But poor Dimitry...he was thinking nothing of the sort!! He's thinking "Wacky, oversexed Americans!". :goofy:

• Member Contributer

73 now? Finally signed up. Hoping to safe travels for everyone! and lots of beer.... :beer:

But poor Dimitry...he was thinking nothing of the sort!! He's thinking "Wacky, oversexed Americans!". :goofy:

He has an accent!, and If I was not married and I were 20 years younger, and much handsomer and spoke German, and wasn't a goofball....I would say to Andrea.......How YOU doin'........

• Member Contributer

I'm kind of glad it's a week later this year. Today would have been the first travel day for me, and at 530am it's a wonderful 3c (35f) out and only going to 11. Not a day I'd want to spend slabbing along on the bike.

And being a week later this year has also alowed me to truck down this year as well.

He has an accent!, and If I was not married and I were 20 years younger, and much handsomer and spoke German, and wasn't a goofball....I would say to Andrea.......How YOU doin'........

In other words, if you were Sebspeed, and not married... :wink:

• Member Contributer

ahhh yes....................... WarWoman!!!

I guess the ability to speak German has its advantages................ :goofy:

4410564b.jpg

• Member Contributer

ahhh yes....................... WarWoman!!!

I guess the ability to speak German has its advantages................ :goofy:

4410564b.jpg

Dutchy, you have no idea what you are missing out on this year...

Getting shot down in German by two ladies... :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Me? Accent??

Just for that, I'll paint my other (almost) VFR some sort of white/antracite combination :tongue:

I am officially claiming to be the originator of Andrea's nick name.

She lead myself and a couple of others on a ride last year. We were on this major road and faced with a choice: Turn left onto the War Woman road or right onto... somewhere else. The problem was, that there was an ominous rain-filled cloud hanging on the left... We stopped for a quick decision and turned left, of course.

That's how the name WarWoman was born.

Andrea is one cool gal :fing02:

Me? Accent?

No...you don't have an accent....and neither does Oyama...... :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

But seriously, the accented English that both you guys have is superb. You speak our language better than WE do!! :fing02: I mean, who the hell can understand BR's drawl?

• Member Contributer

Me? Accent??

Just for that, I'll paint my other (almost) VFR some sort of white/antracite combination :tongue:

I am officially claiming to be the originator of Andrea's nick name.

She lead myself and a couple of others on a ride last year. We were on this major road and faced with a choice: Turn left onto the War Woman road or right onto... somewhere else. The problem was, that there was an ominous rain-filled cloud hanging on the left... We stopped for a quick decision and turned left, of course.

That's how the name WarWoman was born.

Andrea is one cool gal :fing02:

Looks like a surprize attack to me !!!!!!!

• Member Contributer

I will ban myself just as soon as I log off and will not allow myself to post anything again until Tmac or the next time I log in.

BR

Please don't do it Kev; only further chaos will ensue. Another purge should suffice.

Actually, this thread has been better that reading the funny papers.

Carry on.

• Member Contributer

In other words, if you were Sebspeed, and not married... :wink:

Seb, you missed the goofball part....you're out too! Besides, we know what's really going on.......

DTCH9641.jpg

• Member Contributer

BOHIC

Thanks Dutchy. Always nice to expand my acronym vocab. That's funny and SO appropriately inappropriate.

Archived