10Th Annual Texasmac Official Thread 2013, May 22 - 27

• Member Contributer

Oh my, some retired old phucker has corrupted the Tmac thread!!!!

Where are my buttons to push???? :computer-noworky:

When I said retired old phucker I meant "King of the Earth" of course! :wink:

We'd all better watch out, Kevin might just "accidentally" erase the thread again......

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhhh.....it's King Of Earth, please. Get it right or "off with your head!"

And you'll get a kick to know that Tall Steve actually said "Hey, stand there and do your "King of Earth" pose and I'll snap it. If you right-click the picture, you can see its title.....Tracy-KingOfEarth. Too funny!! :tongue:

That is great! All Audi's, off with their heads!! Notice the King of the Earth ride icon in my sig?

How in the hell (middle Earth!) do you have "King of Earth" ride icon? That's totally awesome and hilarious! :cool:

And yeah, this time if there's 800 Audis and Nissans, I'll wave my hands and all their heads will roll.... :mad:

When I said retired old phucker I meant "King of the Earth" of course! :wink:

No, it's King of Earth. No "the". Get it right or you won't be allowed to attend TMAC!

And I'm not old....unless you are, since we're the same age.

LOW BLOW Mister!!! :unsure:

Two old phuckers.....one of whom is indeed retired.

BaileyRockFranklin9-09.jpg

• Member Contributer

nothing wrong with a low blow............... :cool:

Who's the creepy old fart on the right???

"Two old phuckers.....one of whom is indeed retired." the other only 25 years away! :wacko:

• Member Contributer

So, it seems if I choose to arrive Tuesday afternoon/evening there will be a few others available to sit around the warmth of the Sterno fire and imbibe. :beer:

Thats about the time I will arrive.......

Who's the creepy old fart on the right???

"Two old phuckers.....one of whom is indeed retired." the other only 25 years away! :wacko:

Really nice of Trace to share a cold one with that old homeless guy with no shoes. :beer:

Really nice of Trace to share a cold one with that old homeless guy with no shoes. :beer:

Hahahahahahaha....that's fooookin' hilarious! NO SHOES!!! Best post of the entire pre-TMAC chatter by a long shot! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa........gawd that was friggin' funny. :happy: Poor BR....that bastage...he gets no respect!

• Member Contributer

He probably swapped his clogs for a packet of ciggies....... :unsure:

• Member Contributer

Hahahahahahaha....that's fooookin' hilarious! NO SHOES!!! Best post of the entire pre-TMAC chatter by a long shot! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa........gawd that was friggin' funny. :happy: Poor BR....that bastage...he gets no respect!

Yeah no respect except when he is controlling the handle bars of MC.

• Member Contributer

How in the hell (middle Earth!) do you have "King of Earth" ride icon? That's totally awesome and hilarious! :cool:

Someone had to commemorate that memorable event! LOL

Trace is buying!!!

2011-09-10_19-37-36_40.jpg

2011-09-11_17-28-15_325.jpg

Someone had to commemorate that memorable event! LOL

Trace is buying!!!

Oh, yeah. You guys burned through $65 of Fat Tire Amber Ale (beer) when I said I'd buy the first round at the Roadhouse! Well worth if for the good time we all had, fo sho.

• Member Contributer

Not to worry Kev; I still respect you. Sort of. :beer:

Where the Hell is My BANNING Button??? :angry:

Wait, I screwed this up last time I tried it! :blush:

No, I don't give him any then either! lmao

No, I don't give him any then either! lmao

Sure, push a crippled old man around! :dry:

Baileyrock, on 09 May 2013 - 9:20 PM, said:

Mebbe if you wore some fookin' shoes instead of trying to be some fookin' hippy, you'd get some respect in your old age....you crippled old Fat Tire Amber Ale swillin' fooker!

Kev1000RRwTrace-VFingers.jpg[/url

TraceRideBeeoch.jpg

And here's another thing....the crippled old drunk fooker gets all the chicks!!

BRandGals1.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'd better keep my glasses on as I thought I was just sharing a few drinks with some of the boys! :491:

Kev, you are a waste of human flesh.

I'd better keep my glasses on as I thought I was just sharing a few drinks with some of the boys! :491:

I think "human flesh of the female-type" is what is evident from the look on his face. And perhaps the word "threesome" was also on his mind......

I think "human flesh of the female-type" is what is evident from the look on his face. And perhaps the word "threesome" was also on his mind......

Yeah. If your into that kind of thing! :rolleyes:

Archived