10Th Annual Texasmac Official Thread 2013, May 22 - 27

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

How do I add the TMac ride icon? I really need to figure this crap out someday..

• Member Contributer

How do I add the TMac ride icon? I really need to figure this crap out someday..

Go to Gallery > Ride Icons, select the one you want, then you can either

1. Go to Options > Share links, then copy the image link to your signature.

2. Copy the image and paste it in to your signature.

Home safe and alive! I had a great ride through Highlands/Cashiers/South Carolina, topped it off with Warwoman Road and US 19 on the way back.

My first TMAC kicked arse. I have never ridden with such skilled riders on such fantastic roads. I learned more in two days with Kevin and Ken and the boys than I have in 16 years of riding. Coming home, I was able to get much lower and be much more smooth and aggressive in the corners. They really showed me what the VFR is capable of, and she's a very capable bike.

Great times in great company, I'll see you all next year!

• Member Contributer

Go to Gallery > Ride Icons, select the one you want, then you can either

1. Go to Options > Share links, then copy the image link to your signature.

2. Copy the image and paste it in to your signature.

(And the monkey picks up the stick and stares at it a while)

Can't get the whole link to copy. Something weird w my iPad, I guess... Tried for about an hour. Can someone cut and paste the link for the pic here. Then, message me directions on how to use my damned tablet... Thankyouverymuch.

Home safe and alive! I had a great ride through Highlands/Cashiers/South Carolina, topped it off with Warwoman Road and US 19 on the way back.

My first TMAC kicked arse. I have never ridden with such skilled riders on such fantastic roads. I learned more in two days with Kevin and Ken and the boys than I have in 16 years of riding. Coming home, I was able to get much lower and be much more smooth and aggressive in the corners. They really showed me what the VFR is capable of, and she's a very capable bike.

Great times in great company, I'll see you all next year!

AMEN!

My first TMac as well. Thrilled to have made it thru the entire weekend without a single incident (not counting when my helmet fell out of the vehicle while we packed up to go home). Even happier to have spent the last few days in the company of you folks riding, eating, drinking and laughing. Truly the way life was meant to be.

Archived