Words Cannot Describe...

• Member Contributer

I found this on the 'Web the other day and have only now recovered from the horrific experience. So, naturally, I had to share...

post-362-0-82603500-1458773500.jpg

post-362-0-76368900-1458773525.jpg

This abomination was found here. Soichiro, thankfully, did not live to see it. :sad:

Ciao,

HUH!? WTH! SMH Wow and why, had to be one that is all ready in japan. I've seen them in some of the most god forsaken colors too, but nothing this extreme. Crazy what some people will do.

• Member Contributer

I believe that is a Honda CBR 600F2/ F3 body kit, somehow installed on that VFR. Looks just as terrible on the VFR as the CBR...

• Member Contributer

To think how many bike lovers would give their first born for an original NR750, and do that to it . . . Madness!

• Member Contributer

Could be a crashed or dropped bike and the owner cannot afford the OEM fairings??

They could afford the original $60k but not the insurance or repair cost? If they did damage the bodywork, then, as shown by a couple members here, there are copies they could have had somebody modify and assemble to the bike.

A unique NR750, modified by one of the best firms in Japan. It's unlikely another 'project' NR750 will come on the market in our lifetime

I hope that's not the best Japan has to offer. Maybe they took it to a car tuning company and not a bike builder.

• Member Contributer

^^ pretty much what I was thinking...

Some day, I may be able to speak about this. But not today. Thank you, all, for your understanding in these difficult times...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Well it's defiantly and abomination, but it does look like it might be an NR under there which would still be a great find.

That's. The. Point! It _IS_ an NR, not some one-off teenage bedroom fantasy (also engaged in, to be fair, by some of our fellow members, with varying degrees of success...) I'll come clean--I own actual NR parts (some really cool ones!)--but this...It's like the Corbin Beetle Bags designer rocked up in Greater Tokyo and was given carte blanche to utterly defile one of Honda's greatest motorcycling achievements. I take solace in the fact that Gecko Motrocycles probably has not actually imported this bike to the UK--it's still in Japan, where its liklihood of rescue is still non-negative. I mean, even a streetfighter treatment would be an improvement!

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Let's ask Colin Edwards what he makes of this......

post-8974-0-48176100-1458896803.jpg

• Member Contributer

For those of you that think that's the ugliest bike you've ever seen, clearly you've forgotten about (or never heard of) the BMW K1.

post-8583-0-29570300-1458919871.jpg

• Member Contributer

Ackk! Now only an acid wash in both eyes will cure (except for Dutchy's contribution; we can always count on Dutchy)

Archived