Post A Picture Of Your Vfr

vfr

• Member Contributer

Because 95whp isn't going to push a bike this size 178mph

Yes CRRC46, but I had 100rwhp at the time (measured), and you know that xtra 5hp would give one an additional 30+ mph easy ... :laughing6-hehe: ...

ACE

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. I have got to know more about these, and see a close up of them on your bike if you can? Are you using OEM mirrors? Why the change to these? Seriously....we need to talk. Also...you have a 5th gen?

OK. Upon closer inspection you have a 5th gen. Which model are the mirrors from...CBR1000RR, maybe?

It's a 5th gen of course and the mirrors are from a Suzuki GSXR 1000....
The change is all about the looks. I thing they look much better than the OEM.
As far as the OEM turn signals, i have changed them to side lights with clear lenses.
If you want some extra fotos i'm here!

PM sent as to not interrupt this thread.

• Member Contributer

RC51Nick, achingly beautiful shot of your '07 with white wheels. They really set off the RWB paint scheme.

Thanks,

Original owner did them white but I would have done it anywayss. They had a few chips and scratches on them so they are being redone currently along with new tires.

It's a Sargent seat which is WAY different from a Corbin seat.

my bike came with my corbin, I like the stock better this corbin is way to hard on my butt,

Half the comfort from Corbins comes from the shape they give the saddle. You can have the nicest padding on them but if the shape is not right, it will never be a comfortable saddle....

Every Corbin I ever rode felt like it was shaped exactly to my butt. I think Corbin just knows a universal design that fits a really big percentile of the riding public. I'm not sure why they won't extend that to designing saddles different for men and women too, as it certainly works for bicycle saddles and can further expand their business in a big way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean 2007, right? I've got the same one. Different pipes though. Did you get the bags?

Yes sorry, 2007. No bags with this bike, and with the plate tuck kit my understanding is the bags wont mount correctly? I may get some soft bags, I have used them before and have been happy with them.

You mean 2007, right? I've got the same one. Different pipes though. Did you get the bags?

Yes sorry, 2007. No bags with this bike, and with the plate tuck kit my understanding is the bags wont mount correctly? I may get some soft bags, I have used them before and have been happy with them.

Good point. There is a bracket that is supported by the OEM fender, so soft bags is the way to go for you, I think.

• Member Contributer

If I can fit 6th gen bags on my 4th gen, a "plate tuck kit" should not pose a serious challenge.... :goofy:

post-8974-0-44723500-1424253192.jpg

post-8974-0-72780000-1424253317.jpg

Good point. There is a bracket that is supported by the OEM fender, so soft bags is the way to go for you, I think.

Yup. True that.

My panniers use the numberplate bracket.

The only reason i havent got a tail tidy..

• Member Contributer

Here's a shot from last year on the Vic Van trip. Taken at Vista Point on the Columbia Gorge.

gallery_17747_4739_3987.jpg

Riding season has started again this year but the scenery in the work parking lot isn't quite as inspiring as this one.

BC

Archived