Post A Picture Of Your Vfr

vfr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Dont know who BUT he made Killboy highlights second week of November .

That would make a good featured photo . . .

Good idea ..

• Member Contributer

Just bought a baby v4 to go with my 5th gen. Going to need some TLC.

post-30687-0-48373600-1425816283.jpg

Here's my '85 the way it looks right out of the shed I got it from last month. Need some spring to be able to work on it. Melt white crap, MELT!!!!!!post-30919-0-44845900-1425823431.jpg

• Member Contributer

I know I just posted a picture of my 5th gen, but I figured the first ride deserves a picture too...

IMAG0149_1_zpsfwpkghyn.jpg

• Member Contributer

Got out for a ride this afternoon. I cannot believe how nice it's been the past few weeks. The official high temp here today was 69, but some in some outlying areas it was higher. And it's still winter . . . :unsure: I can't wrap my brain around the snow and ice so much of the country's been having - around here it's been like spring / summer.

Gave Jamie's re-worked suspension a good workout. The stiffer, linear rate springs produce a harsher ride, but wow has the cornering improved! Like everything else in life, a tradeoff.

DSC06404_zps05uretrx.jpg

DSC06395_zpszq2veyys.jpg

DSC06397_zpsl8stuucn.jpg

The official high temp here today was 69, but some in some outlying areas it was higher. And it's still winter . . . :unsure:

Another nice day yesterday, wildflowers and apple blossoms are coming on in the Gorge. We may get punished during the fire season, but I'll take the blue sky for now :happy: You have a great looking bike, definitely appears to be well kept :fing02:

72FSOY.jpg

Another (probably silly) question from me here haha.

Howcome do many of the US vfr's dont have the VFR sticker on the side on the plastics, above the radiators?

Do they have them as standard?

All the UK ones do, unless its had a bump and they havent been reapplied?

Archived