Motogp 2015 Season . . . Five Manufacturers! W/spoilers

choco

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

As much as I like MM and respect his accomplishments, I would really love to see Rossi take the championship this year. Based on his performance so far, he has a great shot at it!

• Member Contributer

I've stopped going to Assen TT when:

- the group of 20 or so of us was culled due to divorces and other realities (hey! I'm still married!)

- subsequently the VIP box at the GT chicane was no longer available to me

- ticket prices soared (it is the biggest single day sports event in NL now)

But since this may be the last year Rossi can grab the title, I decided to show my support (even if the yellow is clashing a bit)

GO ROSSI!!!!! :wheel::wheel::wheel:

• Member Contributer

He*l I watched Argentina again today, awesome race, to bad that MM crashed out, because the next lap or so would've been great. VR knew exactly what was going to happen!!!!

• Member Contributer

He*l I watched Argentina again today, awesome race, to bad that MM crashed out, because the next lap or so would've been great. VR knew exactly what was going to happen!!!!

If Marc had not crashed, I think Vale would have simply eked out a slight lead by the end of the race, as Marc's tires continued to fade, and nothing very exciting would have happened. Marc said he had backed off at the end, but Rossi had been steadily gaining on him for many laps, so I really doubt there was anything he could have done to get back in front of Vale...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

I've stopped going to Assen TT when:

- the group of 20 or so of us was culled due to divorces and other realities (hey! I'm still married!)

- subsequently the VIP box at the GT chicane was no longer available to me

- ticket prices soared (it is the biggest single day sports event in NL now)

But since this may be the last year Rossi can grab the title, I decided to show my support (even if the yellow is clashing a bit)

GO ROSSI!!!!! :wheel::wheel::wheel:

Hmmmm.....Assen.

What date is that again?

• Member Contributer

Assen TT is always the last Saturday in June.

Saturday, because when they began the TT, Sunday was the day of rest......

http://www.ttcircuit.com/en/

I knew the date, was just musing.

Over 400miles plus a ferry crossing and I hate tents.

Decisions, decisions.

• Member Contributer

well, hyoels an B&B will have sold out, as are the best seats.....

but there is always next year!!

• Member Contributer

well, hyoels an B&B will have sold out, as are the best seats.....

but there is always next year!!

You persuaded me!

Better coverage on tv anyway.

• Member Contributer

Nah. Rossi spent all day on Friday chasing setup on the hard tire trying to make it work. That left one day to work on the medium while everyone else spent two days. That's about it. Nice try though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I have (hate) to admit that it is not looking good for my boy MM but I'm not willing to make any concessions just yet. The move to the almost front yesterday was a thing of beauty but it certainly would help the cause if he would keep the thing upright till the checkered flag...

Still 12 races to go and Marquez is 49 points down - with his win rate he is certainly still in contention.

Part of me wants to see Rossi take an 8th title, but I think I'd really like to see Dovi get it.

• Member Contributer

A big up for Bradley Smith! ESP has the new Yamaha chassis and still couldn't beat him. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

On the medium compound Lorenzo is a terror. That compound is an exact match for his riding style. Watch when the hard is the tire to use, Marquez or Rossi will win as the hard compound much more suits their respective riding styles. The summer is coming ;)

• Member Contributer

It's going to be an interesting last two-thirds of the season. Rossi is Mr Consistency, and Lorenzo is in top form. Marquez will stop crashing, and the Ducatis are shockingly staying in contention. I've been thinking about going to Catalunya, but haven't booked anything (and the only road-legal bike I have at the moment is a '94 CBR250RR!)

Ciao,

If I have to hear "...lets send it back to the boys calling the race" one more time. Why is it ever taken away from the boys calling the race.

And whilst I am ranting. Why is EVERY SINGLE PASS OR PRANG during a commercial?

Archived