Motogp 2015 Season . . . Five Manufacturers! W/spoilers

choco

• Member Contributer

If I have to hear "...lets send it back to the boys calling the race" one more time. Why is it ever taken away from the boys calling the race.

And whilst I am ranting. Why is EVERY SINGLE PASS OR PRANG during a commercial?

Because you didn't pay for the online subscription! It's soooo much better and worth every penny IMO.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have to hear "...lets send it back to the boys calling the race" one more time. Why is it ever taken away from the boys calling the race.

And whilst I am ranting. Why is EVERY SINGLE PASS OR PRANG during a commercial?

Because you didn't pay for the online subscription! It's soooo much better and worth every penny IMO.

Next year I will subscribe.

• Member Contributer

You're waiting for a better season of racing to develop? :wink:

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Must be a Dutch influence somewhere......

(the average Dutchman is more tight with money than a Scotsman..)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Spoiler

Rossi!!!!!!

Bombing through the GT!!

• Member Contributer

My opinion of MM just changed, he is an asshole. I know the whole win at all costs thing but recklessly shooting at corners with no way to make them is Bullshit riding. Back to the using other riders as objects to bank off of. BS

• Member Contributer

I'm sure he did not see him. :goofy:

MM is back ! 2014 swingarm .

Roll On ..

No! 2014 frame, 2015 swing-arm.

Speed reading thanks, he(MM) still says there off by 1/10 second a lap BUT at least now he can compete.

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

My opinion of MM just changed, he is an asshole. I know the whole win at all costs thing but recklessly shooting at corners with no way to make them is Bullshit riding. Back to the using other riders as objects to bank off of. BS

Don't think for one second that Rossi wouldn't have done the same if the roles were reversed.

• Member Contributer

I'm sure he did not see him. :goofy:

MM is back ! 2014 swingarm .

Roll On ..

No! 2014 frame, 2015 swing-arm.

Speed reading thanks, he(MM) still says there off by 1/10 second a lap BUT at least now he can compete.

Roll On ..

It was a great fight, now I know why Rossi keeps his motivation at 36 years of age, it is because he likes a good fight. I hope the championship can run till the end of the season, without anyone getting hurt, but seeing some of the moves that's going on, I think that's going to be very unlikely.

• Member Contributer

Don't think for one second that Rossi wouldn't have done the same if the roles were reversed.

Stoner, although smiling and accepting Rossi's handshake, said “Your ambition outweighs your talent” during the brief exchange, in which he also asked about Rossi's shoulder.

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

I think it's called racing.

The great thing about the racing this season has been that you just don't know who's going to do what, it's so unpredictable.

Moto 3 was a 7-bike race, the lead swapping, very precariously, several times a lap.

In Moto GP, when Rossi & MM broke Lorenzo, you knew something was coming but you just didn't know from whom. It was brilliant, edge of the seat stuff!

• Member Contributer

Disagree. Rossi would have gone for any opening there was, but he would not have made a shot for a corner that could not have been made. VR would not have done that move. MM was lined up in a direction that the corner could not have been made while still being on the track. He had no intension of completing that corner without contact or being on the track.

• Member Contributer

Wow, they are beating the "touch" topic in the press conference and neither riders is admitting culpability. Both are taking the stance that they did the right thing. There is tension between them that's for sure.

• Member Contributer

I think it's called racing.

The great thing about the racing this season has been that you just don't know who's going to do what, it's so unpredictable.

Moto 3 was a 7-bike race, the lead swapping, very precariously, several times a lap.

In Moto GP, when Rossi & MM broke Lorenzo, you knew something was coming but you just didn't know from whom. It was brilliant, edge of the seat stuff!

Especially the last lap !

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

Wow, they are beating the "touch" topic in the press conference and neither riders is admitting culpability. Both are taking the stance that they did the right thing. There is tension between them that's for sure.

Marquez is still young, and his win at all cost attitude, keeps biting him in the Butt. But he will learn, and his speed will never be in doubt. Marc Marquez in a couple of seasons, will be in a class of his own, and no one, will be able to touch him, well maybe Lorenzo. Because Marc is learning so much from being in close combat with Rossi. That's why the tension is so strong between them, I am loving it, I just hope neither of them get hurt, because that will for sure put a downer on the 2015 season.

• Member Contributer

Enjoyed the race results but would like to hear the official ruling of the touch and cut. No curtesy position given on track.

Rossi had no option but to sit the bike up, if he didn't, the chances are both Rossi and Marquez would of certainly crashed.

Disagree. Rossi would have gone for any opening there was, but he would not have made a shot for a corner that could not have been made. VR would not have done that move. MM was lined up in a direction that the corner could not have been made while still being on the track. He had no intension of completing that corner without contact or being on the track.

I've got a box of tissues if you need them. It's called racing. MM made the corner.

• Member Contributer

I am Honda man but the last lap it exactly that the last lap, if your close you have to try to pass for the lead. MM, Rossi, Lorenzo all know that . Rossi did his best not to let MM pass and this time Rossi succeeded. I am glad we now have a Honda that can compete .

Congrats to Rossi .

Roll On ..

Archived