Tyga Vfr800 Headers

Rush2112

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems I did or almost did miss the boat here, still possible to +1 for me? creditcard/paypal awaits usage

(I saw the previous thread 2 years ago and 1 year ago, but it seems to have gotten traction, awesome)

Well,  If I may add this,  as of May 4th TYGA has it on there to do list,  but have not set a confirmation date when they will actually start building.  I have to say since I came into this late,  Me being me liking info,  I just contacted them,  and wouldn't ya know,  they are good people and replied back.  So if you guys want, I'd go ahead and e mail them directly,  that way they can get the feeling a bit more we are waiting some what patiently,    Paul is whom I'm talking with if that's any help. 

profile_mask2.png

tyga@tyga-performance.com

• Member Contributer

Hey don't we want to be a bit careful here and not muddy the water with Tyga.

I thought Rush was handling the negotiation etc.?

If RVFR starts dealing directly with Tyga, as well as Rush, what chance is there of things getting somewhat cloudy?

• Member Contributer

The joy of the internet, everyone thinks they can talk to whomever they like, best way to kill a relationship is to hassle people with work to do with numerous emails.

Rush is the main man, please direct all comms through him for the 5th/6th gen headers.

For AMNYTHING else do what you like but start your own thread to avoid murkying the waters.

Well well.. Did I ruffle some feathers by making a suggestion.     I doubt a company as good as TYGA is, is going to let a few well intended emails get in the way of progress,  in no way was I Unprofessional,  if they get all up in arms over an inquire, then whats to say what else would make em go WTH.  In this case there was no indication in what Pauls email said in return  that I mudied the waters,  in fact just the opposite he thanked me for the contact.     No, all I asked was in regards to a time line for me to know. . For this thread concerns since there has been quite a lay off in what was going on.   I threw out what I was told. I didn't have too.   It was never my intention to take Rush outa the picture as far as a line of communication is concerned.   Really who thinks up this stuff,  love the inter net.  SMH aren't we all on the same page??  FWIW  this was from me and me only,  never made mention of a VFRD members wants, needs and has.   Nor was I making things confusing.   MY BAD!  Sheesh!    I'll buy one if the numbers prove its worth it,  off their web site, if available.    Thanks Rush for going the distance here.  

I am patiently checking in daily :) after a few years, what's a few days/weeks/months; I just dig it that's it's moving forward, thanks to the perseverence of a certain aforementioned badass forum dude, aka Rush :-)

• Member Contributer

Hi RVFR

Sorry you took my comment the way you did.  I was not having a go, just stating a possible outcome of too many cooks spoiling the broth.

Phil

;) Phil It's cool. I'm one that rides with the wind to a point,  then if I get the feeling things might need a slight poke, I look for what other options there could be. Just saying,  it's  all good, we're all after the same thing.     

• 3 weeks later...

I'm out. Due to the long wait and uncertainty of when this will take place I bought myself a set of helibars which will be in next week. Good luck guy's. When life throws you a curve lean into it

• Member Contributer

I'm still in, but I admit the probabillity that I will be out goes up as time rolls on and life gets in the way more...

still checking in everyday to look on activity, i got my money set aside for this. hope i can take jerrit's place on the list :-)

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Voided76 said:

Something tells me something happened to rush.  he hasn't even made a forum post since march.

Does anyone talk with him directly? I think I might have his phone number, I'll check my emails and see if I do. Hopefully, he's OK and that life just got in the way.

• Member Contributer

Unfortunately I didn't have his number, I gave him mine but the call log for that time frame is long gone. Anyway, I sent him an email to the address we had corresponded over the header pics I took. Hopefully, he's OK and we'll here from him soon.

rush took over the mantle when I went ghost mode after my harsh get-off,  and he perseverred the Tyga deal whereas I merely found tyga and struck up an email convo with them.

reguardless of what's going on,  he,  and we,  would want progress made and kept

Voided,    would you have any information regarding if TYGA received a 5th gen header to work from?   Seems this is where it got,  then something happened?  Curious.      I wrote to them a couple months back asking how it was going.  and they where waiting on a certain time line to insert this project into the to do. if you have a contact there,  I'd be more than happy to help keep communication a live if necessary.    

^  Yea I get that... ;)   just was wondering, as it sounded like maybe you might have known,  It is cool,  I'll do another go over of this thread and see what I can make of it,  thanks for the response.  

• Member Contributer
On Sunday, July 03, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Duc2V4 said:

Unfortunately I didn't have his number, I gave him mine but the call log for that time frame is long gone. Anyway, I sent him an email to the address we had corresponded over the header pics I took. Hopefully, he's OK and we'll here from him soon.

Any reply Duc? 

• Member Contributer
23 minutes ago, boOZZIE said:

Any reply Duc? 

No. So I have a little concern, however it is a holiday weekend so I'm hoping this has something to do with lack of response. I might try and dig into phone logs, maybe AT&T has a way of retrieving info and I can get the number he called me from.

Just a thought, have anybody tried to contact TYGA, maybe he has left contact details with them, and yes I know it was because we would let RUSH have the contact with them, but I think maybe that was worth trying...

Archived