Tyga Vfr800 Headers

Rush2112

FWIW,  I have made a contact at TYGA. and their response is still promising, But there's a but in that.   I'll shed more details later, but first I too was sending messages to Rush making sure I don't step on any toes. as a couple here thought I might,  last thing I want to do is foul up what he started.  That said,  with conversations I've had with TYGA on this project, that's a non issue.  I would like to either hear from Rush directly or by some means in this thread,  I'm hoping I can aid in this, just have to wait out for Rushs input in all fairness. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Rush is doing fine, also, it would be a disaster if this lost momentum and went away!

Let's do this :)

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

GOOD NEWS! Russ is OK. I was able to track down the number he called me from, so I called him. Although he answered, he was about to board a plane so didn't have time to talk. Long story short, he's been very busy but said he would try and update everyone once he's landed and settled in.

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

No. So I have a little concern, however it is a holiday weekend so I'm hoping this has something to do with lack of response. I might try and dig into phone logs, maybe AT&T has a way of retrieving info and I can get the number he called me from.

Hopefully we hear from him after the weekend & all is well. 

It was posted on the "Honda VFR800 Owners" Facebook page. It almost slipped by me, since the poster said "Muffler for sale", but the Erion Racing stuck out and I asked him for pictures of the header and if it had spring loaded slip fittings and he said it did indeed have spring loaded slips.

So I informed him to sell it as a full system, not a slip on and post it on this thread. Hopefully he gets it cleaned up and posted on here soon, or one of you guys wakes up and finds him on facebook. Either way, I just found more rocking horse poop for one of you lucky guys that is paying attention to this thread.

• Member Contributer

If i lived in the States i'd rip his hand off. I have the same system on my NC30

Why is it that guys in the UK will only buy from the UK? Whats the big deal? I bought a pipercross air filter for my bike lol.

Facebook says he lives in Maryland. I am half tempted to buy it from him and flip it on VFRD, but I don't want to be greedy as I already have one :)

• Member Contributer

Everything I've bought lately from the States has been expensive postage and that's before our govt screws you for import duty. Especially now the pound against the dollar is shite. Ie was going to buy a fork cartridge kit for my Blackbird from Jamie, works out at over £500 now. Cheaper to change the forks completely. Cheapest postage I had from your side was from Seb for my clutch cover plus he marked it as used parts. No import duty.

• Member Contributer

Another example, my Fusar swag pack came last month,cost me $30 on top I paid the same again in duty,total $60 for a tee shirt and a pair of blue framed sunglasses I would be seen in!!!

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

Oh I see. That's too bad. I wish I would have found this years ago as I paid way too much for my two brothers full system.

Buy it, swap it & sell on the TBR. Someone mentioned that TYGA wanted to see a TBR, you are now the official group buy donor :)

Haha no my two brothers is welded up for a sixth gen and four o2 bungs and ceramic coated. It's not going anywhere :)

I figured you guys would be jumping on this. I think the Erions might be even better than the two brothers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
12 minutes ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

Haha no my two brothers is welded up for a sixth gen and four o2 bungs and ceramic coated. It's not going anywhere :)

I figured you guys would be jumping on this. I think the Erions might be even better than the two brothers.

With that said, would it make sense to buy the Erion and send that to Tyga instead of the Two Bros? Also did the person selling this exhaust give a price? 

• Member Contributer

I have the Erion system on my Yellow Peril.  Can't compare it with the RC46 TBR, but it is very nicely made.  If I were in the 'States I'd grab this one for my blue bike and pass on the Tyga, but international shipping and such is a huge pain...

Ciao,

With that said, would it make sense to buy the Erion and send that to Tyga instead of the Two Bros? Also did the person selling this exhaust give a price? 

Yes it would make sense to send this to tyga. I think he is leaning towards $500 now

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

Yes it would make sense to send this to tyga. I think he is leaning towards $500 now

I think he will keep them at that price with the Tyga's on the way within the year.

• Member Contributer

Still in for the Tyga's.  Gone long past the point of no return.  I'm in to see it realized along with getting the goods. :-)  A ton of sweat equity here for a lot of devoted members.  Thanks.  

Dave

And I'm still in. :-) 

• Member Contributer

Judging by their past efforts, the Tyga's will be much prettier!

Ciao,

Archived