Jump to content

Recommended Posts

THE DRAGON

 

VFR03_19a.thumb.jpg.0fc74c9ab96f827181d186042b72e5c3.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Philois1984 said:

 Wouldn’t it be great if you only had to register the bike with the most expensive registration and that rego covered the rest of the bikes in your garage ! You can only ride one bike at once after all. They could just put a ridiculous fine on people who get caught allowing someone else to ride one of there bikes at the same time. Sounds perfectly feasible and reasonable to me. 

NO

 

 

They need your tax dollars!!!  Not to maintain your roads, but to build a wall....  :goofy:

 

 

 

PS: I donot get this palaver over that fire in Paris....  It was not a brewery on fire was it? :beer:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 2:04 PM, andrearonin said:

Easter ride in Sardegna 

41CD481A-3E33-4879-AEC1-2997A759F736.jpeg

BFBE8DE0-A372-4D57-8549-0F75C201C116.jpeg

230EB9DE-D46C-47AC-AB93-F0F1E9E5E333.jpeg

Such a beautiful machine. And in the fastest color.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MaxSwell said:

Such a beautiful machine. And in the fastest color. 

Second fastest.

 

Italian Red is faster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MooseMoose said:

Second fastest.

 

Italian Red is faster.

Yes, I believe you are correct. My bad. It is not called Arrest Me Red for nothing. I did not realize the 8th were not Italian Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's Victory Red now.  Ever so slightly darker. You can only really tell when they're side by side in the sunlight.

 

I have a friend that claims Yellow is the fastest color, even on a Ferrari. His logic is "You see a yellow light, what do you do?  You speed up!"  I have no argument to refute that.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MooseMoose said:

I think it's Victory Red now.  Ever so slightly darker. You can only really tell when they're side by side in the sunlight.

 

I have a friend that claims Yellow is the fastest color, even on a Ferrari. His logic is "You see a yellow light, what do you do?  You speed up!"  I have no argument to refute that.

It is indeed 'Victory Red', also used on CBR600Fs and Fireblades.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First month with my very first Honda let alone VFR. She's a 2014 VFR800F with alittle less than 1800 miles on the clock. 

IMG_20190330_154629_174.jpg

IMG_20190420_162126_950.jpg

IMG_20190418_215613_709.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome and congratulations, great taste in motorcycles, and colours👍🏼

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A clean bike is a bike that never gets ridden. Here's my '14 in all of her road grime and bug covered goodness.

IMG_20190428_172415371.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, MooseMoose said:

I have a friend that claims Yellow is the fastest color, even on a Ferrari. His logic is "You see a yellow light, what do you do?  You speed up!"  I have no argument to refute that.

Try... You know that term in astronomy, when something's moving so incredibly fast that it appears to change colour because the wavelength of the light coming from it is stretched into a different part of the spectrum? Well, they don't call it 'Yellow Shift', now do they?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 10:06 AM, fatshoutybloke said:

Try... You know that term in astronomy, when something's moving so incredibly fast that it appears to change colour because the wavelength of the light coming from it is stretched into a different part of the spectrum? Well, they don't call it 'Yellow Shift', now do they?

That's what I'm talkin' about!:wheel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of nice photos of my buddies VFR that I rode during a visit to Tucson early Spring.

 

rjvfr01_zpsdtrcpuxc.jpg

 

rjvrf02_zps6fn6c5kw.jpg

 

I'm tempted in trying to find a pearl white gen 8 deluxe but I'm still really fond of my gen 6.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

large.IMG_20190420_161909_(1).jpg.274f7d

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 6:02 PM, Calculon said:

A couple of nice photos of my buddies VFR that I rode during a visit to Tucson early Spring.

 

rjvfr01_zpsdtrcpuxc.jpg

 

rjvrf02_zps6fn6c5kw.jpg

 

I'm tempted in trying to find a pearl white gen 8 deluxe but I'm still really fond of my gen 6.

Is that Mount Lemmon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sparkie said:

Is that Mount Lemmon?

No, that was the highway that leads into the Salt River Canyon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black beauty! The fastest color 😋

 

20190326_224613.thumb.jpg.01911da2b368c23b87a0e5d5fe0b432c.jpg

20190430_141929.jpg

20190430_142844.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knipsel.JPG.764c2070650a9e7fc23bcda178cfe13a.JPG

 

:goofy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 6:59 AM, V4Rid3r said:

Black beauty! The fastest color 😋

 

20190326_224613.thumb.jpg.01911da2b368c23b87a0e5d5fe0b432c.jpg

20190430_141929.jpg

20190430_142844.jpg

As regards to the fastest color, I do not know how fast black holes travel, if at all, but they are known to suck everything in. Looks like you've felt the pull.

 

Nic pics!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this VFR Stromtrooper after the group ride this weekend. Mat .

Stromtrooper.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, Switchblade said:

Found this VFR Stromtrooper after the group ride this weekend. Mat .

Stromtrooper.JPG

May the Force be with him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.