• Forum CEO

gallery_1318_285_2506.jpg

Y2kvfr just informed me that Keith Wallace, aka Ponrod passed away due to complications from surgery. Keith was a fixture at the annual TMAC meet and a good all around guy! If you have any memories of him you would like to share please post up. Keith, you will be missed this year!

HS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met Keith as my leader on my first trip through Deals Gap. I was instantly taken by his gentle kindness and good humor. I told him how glad I was that I got to know him and for that I am happy. We were friends.

035-1.jpg

Keith was an awesom guy, in fact he actually was the one who made the Cross for TexasMac. He never meet TexasMac or myself but volunteered to make the cross and help set it up at the location.

post-301-0-67603300-1335130418.jpg

RIP my friend, this deeply saddens me! :sad:

BR

• Member Contributer

Keith was an instant friend and a great lead. A true gentleman. The funeral is tomorrow in Greenville TN.

Say a prayer for his family if you are so inclined.

We will miss you, Keith.

• Member Contributer

Truly sad. A great guy to be around, a great rider, skilled craftsman--he was one of the folks that made our yearly get together special.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

AL

• Member Contributer

OH NO.....Really hate to hear this...Keith was a Really Great Guy.....He will be Greatly Missed.....Speedy Healing to His Family..... :sad:

• Member Contributer

Very bloody sad stuff indeed - thx for posting HS.

Keith(far left) his wife Dawn(far right) and daughter Samatha at the Sweetwater BBQ breakfast prior to raising the Cross he built at the crash site in April of 2004.

post-301-0-37043700-1335129468.jpg

He always had a positive attitude no matter what.

post-301-0-73951700-1335129501.jpg

His wife drove the truck that carried all the tools and cement we needed to get the cross set in the hill and took pictures of the process.

post-301-0-13822300-1335129665.jpg

Can't say enough about the quality of this guy, he will be missed!

BR

Archived