Junkyard Must Go

timmythecop

I am finally getting rid of my crap. I will be off work for a few weeks due to an angry mob and a brick to the head, so its time ! Today I took away 3 motors and a literal TON of crap. I would much rather give away than throw away, so hit me with your needs and wants. I have swingarms, wheels, front ends, complete bikes etc.

Of note, I have 2 semi complete Interceptors. A VF700F and a VF750F. If you are local, come take it all. If not, anything you want is yours for the cost of shipping. Radiators for your streetfighters, clip ons, rearsets..........I have an ascot, a CB400, a GS850, a ZX7R and a few more.

I had one good RWB tank, but already gave it to Burns. Also, I sold a beautiful black tank to someone but shipped it to an Ebay guy by accident. I cant remember who that was, but remind me who it was, because the tank ended back on my doorstep 8 months later, and now I want to give it to you as a "sorry" for screwing up in the first place.

I also have a set of VF500F wheels with brand new tyres on them. Please take my junk. I have a big resto planned for my VFR800 and I have my KZ1000 project to keep me busy, so I wanna simplify.

Post up your needs/wants and I'll do my best to get you the stuff, but bear with me, as I wasn't very organized prior to the knock on the head.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
Also, I sold a beautiful black tank to someone but shipped it to an Ebay guy by accident. I cant remember who that was, but remind me who it was, because the tank ended back on my doorstep 8 months later, and now I want to give it to you as a "sorry" for screwing up in the first place.

OK...let's try this again. :wink:

Pm me for address.

• Member Contributer

Timmy,

Don't stop flying objects with your head... was the brick damaged in the interaction?

Seriously... I'm glad you seem ok (that's a relative assessment) and I hope you heal well!!!

Although, giving away all your lifelong hoarded stuff makes me wonder if this was more serious than you're letting on... I hope your ok.

Best wishes...

Like i told the nurse at the hospital "you should see the other guy"

This is just a first step towards trying to simplify and organize my life. Big plans for my VFR, and I will need all the organisation and simplicity i can get.

I'm down to a 21st century low: 8 bikes.

I would really like to come and see what you got, shame I live on the other side of the pot...

Thouse VF500F wheels in spechal, and whats left of the ZX7R(?), but shipping will kill it.......... and you dont have a suitcase big enough to put them in for the Dutch trip :goofy:

And glad the hear you are OK after what hapened

• Member Contributer

Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope the person got caught that threw it.

What year GS850?

• Member Contributer

Nothing like a brick to the head to clean out your garage.

Good to see you OK Timmy.

Please don't give my wife any ideas :wacko:

As long as that brick didn't knock the funny out. Glad to hear you are enjoying some time off.

• Member Contributer

Sorry about your incident Tummy, hope everything is OK. I dedicate this song to you...

Archived