Got Caught On My Way To Laconia.

Kel

• Member Contributer

I hadn't been to Bike Week in Laconia for years. I decided Wed. that I would take some back roads up and see if it had changed any. No surprise...since the National race is no longer there, the sportbikes are nowhere to be found. I saw one 'Busa and that's it...me and a 'Busa in 50k bikes...and probably the same ratio for helmet wearers. Noy only the only sportbike but the only vintage sportbike as well.

As I was riding along Lake Winnipesaukee, I noticed a guy snapping pics. He had the smallest sign that you could barely read. He's no Killboy. He was setup on a flat straight...I guess the Harley's are more comfortable there but makes for some lame shots but since I had none of me under way, I grabbed this one. Hot and sunny...a nice ride in the Lakes region of NH.

Winninpesaukeebikepicclone8x4_zps3e6bfd8

• Member Contributer

Nice bike. You're too big for it though, so you should give it to someone smaller, like me :goofy: ... I really like that area up there, have family around the lake & have been up many times over the years :biggrin: ...

ACE

• Member Contributer

Bike looks outstanding, great attention to detail.

I see pics like this and smile because this will be me some day. My last 2 bikes are in the garage right now.

That is so cool to know you'll be in love forever.

• Member Contributer

Kel, that picture is AWESOME. Get a large copy made and hang it in your shop. It's a keeper for sure.

Tom

• Member Contributer

What was the website? ... I think I rode by that guy like twice... can't remember what the sign said. :unsure:

• Member Contributer

What was the website? ... I think I rode by that guy like twice... can't remember what the sign said. :unsure:

RoadPics.com

• Member Contributer

RoadPics.com

Got it! ... Thanks!

Archived