Official TEXASMAC Memorial Ride thread 2010

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I got home same and sound.

Had a GREAT time. It was great to meet you all and put in a few miles on some great roads.

Look forward to next year.:cheerleader:

Travis

a.k.a....... Top Dead Center (Thanks Keith):cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

Stretched the 85 miles back out to 200 or so.

Hell of a weekend. What a great group. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

I made it home with the shiney side up.

Thanks to everyone that was there for making my first TMac an awesome experience. I'll definitely be coming back next year and I hope to make the fall ride.

Got home 1:50 after peeling off from charlotte group at 221 in Marrion and road back side of Lake James. Home and cleaned up went to movies, Shrek 4 is good. Can I change my name to blkhonda2 and Keith make something cool out of it. Wish I could have been with my group from start, mabe next year timing will be better.

• Member Contributer

I am envious of everyone who made it home already. Left Franklin at 7:00 this morning, and JUST got in to St. Louis. (I do not stop for longer than it takes to hit the restroom at any time)

This is only the midway point for me.

Off to omaha in the morning.

Thanks again all for a great time.

• Member Contributer

Hey Poncho, thanks again for that battery voltage regulator/monitor harness you gave me. I take back every nasty, mean spirited thing I ever said about you Canucks, well everything except what I said about those damn Quebexicans. :cheerleader: Are Quebexicans even considered Canucks? :cheerleader:

HS and I made it back to my place safely and we got his bike on my lift some we can start to mess with it, most likely a strip job.

Had a great time and weather was pretty damn good overall, rode 320 Friday and 345 Sat. all good! :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

Adamf18 and my wife (guzzigirl) made it home safe and ticket free. Had a great time and great seeing everyone again. We have to make this TEXMAC a day longer next year.

• Member Contributer

Made it back home safe and sound. Had a fantastic time as always. A big thank you to BR and everybody else who put in their time and effort to make this another great ride.

Home after getting my tire patched for $10 and then me n the friend who patched it went to Robbinsville for Lunch, Nc28 to deal's gap, then back home.. Saw alot of VFR's on there way home and Ellizilla resting on a bench @ DGMR.

Had a blast this weeekend even with 1 rider in my group going down, Luckily he wasnt going full tilt and didnt go over the side of the 80 foot Revene on Saturday.

Hope everyone else makes it homre safe, I think Im gonna do a Tn68, Cherohola, Nc 28 looop again tomorrow (monday) since im off work atleast another day.

• Member Contributer

home safe and sound after taking the long way home--didnt see one LEO all day...had a great time!

AL :beer:

• Member Contributer

Enjoyed the weekend. It wasn't 100% perfect, but it seems our group is all ok and had a good time. I made ok time getting back to my house. Ran into a license check point just north of Clayton, Ga...then another in Gainesville, Ga...then was pulled over for a 60 in 45 just 10 miles from home at 2:50am. Grrr. Let me go with a written warning. :beer: Like i was telling Nicole at dinner Saturday night, its the gatherings after the rides that make the trip worth it. I get to ride the roads anytime... but the pretty much non-stop entertainment is great!

Glad to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new ones.

• Member Contributer

I am not yet home. But that is OK; I wasn't planning to get home until tomorrow. I am in a motel room in Kentucky. Yes, I did see Sam at the former CRoT, where I had stopped to rest because I am having trouble with my left foot swelling up inside my boot. I am going to go home tomorrow by way of Iron Pony, and check out boots there.

Anyway, I had a blast this weekend and I cannot wait for the next Tmac!

Good times folks!!!

Greg, Chris and I are all home and accounted for. We left at 7 and I got in the door about 15 minutes ago.

Part one of the Eh Team accounted for......

:fing02:

• Member Contributer

I am home, but...

... you need a tire? :beer:

I'm pretty sure you are confusing oyama with yourself. As I remember it you had toasted the sides of your front tire by Saturday afternoon!

Archived