Official TEXASMAC Memorial Ride thread 2010

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, HS just called me from Centerville, TN Hospital. He's getting checkecd out as we speak but says he OK! Just he makes it from CO to about an hour from my house before a Truck comes at him head-on making him choose to go off road after cliping the truck.

He says bike is trashed, forks, etc., but again he says he's OK.

I'm getting off work early to grab my Jeep & trailer to go pick him up and if he is OK we will see if we can build him a bike from his or my bro's or both. If he stills wants to try and make the Tmac, House offered up his VFR for HS to use. Thanks Will. :laughing6-hehe:

I'll let everyoe know what's going on when I can!

BR

• Member Contributer

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep this to a minimum. How is that 7th gen group buy going?

• Member Contributer

Crap! Best wishes to the boss.

Just logged in to say that Greek and I are heading out the door and see this... Sucks.

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon an see if we can be of help.

Be careful folks!

See y'all soon.

• Member Contributer

OK, HS just called me from Centerville, TN Hospital. He's getting checkecd out as we speak but says he OK! Just he makes it from CO to about an hour from my house before a Truck comes at him head-on making him choose to go off road after cliping the truck.

I'm getting off work early to grab my Jeep & trailer to go pick him up and if he is OK we will see if we can build him a bike from his or my bro's or both. If he stills wants to try and make the Tmac, House offered up his VFR for HS to use. Thanks Will. :fing02:

BR

:blink: he should have never painted that bike! keep the updates coming!

• Member Contributer

When you heading up Kevin? Friday afternoon?

Thursday sometime...

Damn Miguel, that stinks! :biggrin: :fing02: Glad it's just bike damage (sounds like)!

• Member Contributer

Aw, BUMMER Kevin... :idea3: .....glad Miguel is OK.....need anything I can do before in the mornin', "YELL"....keep up the updates as You find time..... :biggrin: :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I'm getting off work early to grab my Jeep & trailer to go pick him up and if he is OK we will see if we can build him a bike from his or my bro's or both. If he stills wants to try and make the Tmac, House offered up his VFR for HS to use. Thanks Will. :biggrin:

BR

:fing02: he should have never painted that bike! keep the updates coming!

Just talked with him a little while ago and he thinks he's gonna be fine but wanted to get checked out anyway. Obviously, he's pissed/bummed. He said the same thing about shouldn't have painted the bike.

• Member Contributer

JFC!!! Hope to see you there HS!

I'll be checking on the way via mobile phone.

- have a full set of tools in the truck but won't be there until tomorrow afternoon.

• Member Contributer

Leaving tomorrow and check the weather, WTF!!!!!. Every year it keeps turning into the TEX RAIN MAC. I have wet gear and will still be there. Bring your wet gear.

And Godspeed Slammer to seeing you tomorrow.

OK, HS checked out Good, but is a little sore. He decided to still attend the tmac so I've loaded my bike on the trailer and will trailer over with him in my Jeep and House(Will) is letting HS use his Vtec. :biggrin:

The bike on the other hand!!! :fing02:

post-301-127432047926_thumb.jpg

post-301-127432048913_thumb.jpg

We will see you all tomorrow!

BR

dang ... thank goodnes he's okay!

my buddy and i are pulling out of the rock at 0700. we'll help out anyway we can to keep HS mobile!

Miguel, I'm sick for you. Lost a car after putting that much effort into it once. Glad you are ok and hope you can still enjoy the weekend. I say we all get busy on the donations for that new bike now. WTH, I'm good for more.

All of you behave this weekend. I'm off to follow some dude on a yellow trike. :blush:

• Member Contributer

OK, That is Bad & good. Sucks about his accident and the bike, but VERY good that he is OK.

Since Chappy is not coming up to join us i have a spare bike.

HS, you are more than welcome to use my VFR, and I can ride my new bike. I will be arriving at the hotel with both on the trailer at about 6:00PM (fingers crossed)

• Member Contributer

Ugh that sucks ... At least he's ok. Bikes can be replaced.

It was nice meeting the eh-team at the Dragon today... Saw some others at Cody's in Franklin during dinner. I've had a blast since Tuesday and tomorrow looks to be the last of the perfect weather.

PS watch out for the two Tennessee Troopers on the Dragon

• Member Contributer

Well, the paint really look like shit up close! :laughing6-hehe:

That's funny right there, I don care who you are! :beer:

• Member Contributer

Dang, saw BRs pic and had to find this thread.. I am glad your Ok.

I can offer up a Brand New in the bag radiator overflow bottle if that will help the rebuild.

• Member Contributer

Well, the paint really look like shit up close! :laughing6-hehe:

That's funny right there, I don care who you are! :beer:

Oh man, talk about kicking a man while he's down. :goofy:

Well, I guess he can rent a car or take a bus to get back home. Kevin, do you have the bike? Was there a police report on the accident so as to take care of business later on?

Damn Miguel, you just had to one-up me didn't you? I had my wreck exactly one week before leaving for the summer summit '09 but you have to do it with one hour to spare! :biggrin: Someone needs to come up with some kind of award for this. :beer:

Archived