Official TEXASMAC Memorial Ride thread 2010

• Member Contributer

3600+ miles.....9 days......panama, ne to franklin, nc and back.....one great riding adventure! fing02.gif

thanks for the memories!

next time try the 5 hour traffic detour through Atlanta on your way down...... I HIGHLY recommend it:-)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I am home, but...

... you need a tire? :goofy:

What makes you think that? :mellow:

20100523_texasmac_022.jpg

Bored, playing with photoshop.

tmac2010.jpg

Thats cool, I like it. Teamwork! needs a boarder though so I cropped and added one. I am being premature since BR has final say, and hes picky picky!

tmac2010.png

[img=http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/Rideicons/tmac2010.png]

Ride icon again!

• Member Contributer

Home Monday mid-afternoon. Even the interstates in the NC/KY environs are more interesting than the local roads...

Thanks to K for getting me bunked in at the centre of things instead of offsite somewhere.

Glenn

I made it home about an hour ago. I already miss you guys. Nicole is right, we need to do more of these things!

I am home, but...

... you need a tire? :biggrin:

What makes you think that? :fing02:

20100523_texasmac_022.jpg

What kind of Oil were you using in that tire? You can see where it leaked out, maybe it was too low a visocity! :huh:

• Member Contributer

Glad another T-Mac went well...due to "Motel Room Conflicts", Mitzie and I didn't get to make it this time (originally planned to make both Events)...I was leadin' another Ride in some of the same Areas...ran into Baileyrock and His Group on friday at the Exxon in Tellico, just below the Cherohala....some "Mitzie Pics" from the back....

mahawkSPRINGFLING2010076.jpg

mahawkSPRINGFLING2010048.jpg

mahawkSPRINGFLING2010092.jpg

mahawkSPRINGFLING2010083.jpg

...I didn't have a "REAL MOTORCYCLE" anyway..... +1.gif :cool: :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

ran into Baileyrock and His Group on friday at the Exxon in Tellico, just below the Cherohala

It was good meeting ya.

Oh, and BTW. Your "motorcycle" looks really sharp . :fing02:

• Member Contributer

ran into Baileyrock and His Group on friday at the Exxon in Tellico, just below the Cherohala

It was good meeting ya.

Same Here, and THANKS..... :fing02: :beer:

• Member Contributer

...I didn't have a "REAL MOTORCYCLE" anyway..... :fing02: :fing02: :blush:

It was good meeting ya.

Oh, and BTW. Your "motorcycle" looks really sharp . :beer:

It's a "tricycle"......but a really fancy one with a nice motor.... :wub:

• Member Contributer

So in the 2500 miles I rode during the TMac meet I never got over to the Frankin Inn..... :fing02:

except at 1100 in the morning on Sunday. I came down the hill and beeped my horn at HS and Bailey who were standing in the parking lot. Are there any t-shirts left over ?

:fing02:

mahawkSPRINGFLING2010083.jpg

You are holding up a cage blink.gif

I'm sure there was a car in front of us at that point. Now we did hold up an RV at one point on our way up the skyway. :goofy:

So in the 2500 miles I rode during the TMac meet I never got over to the Frankin Inn..... :goofy:

except at 1100 in the morning on Sunday. I came down the hill and beeped my horn at HS and Bailey who were standing in the parking lot. Are there any t-shirts left over ?

:491:

Yes, but if you signed up you will get your shirt mailed to you shortly! :goofy:

BR

• Member Contributer

...I didn't have a "REAL MOTORCYCLE" anyway..... :laughing6-hehe: :laughing6-hehe: :laughing6-hehe:

It was good meeting ya.

It's a "tricycle"......but a really fancy one with a nice motor.... :laugh:

This ain't your old man's Gold Wing

• Member Contributer

I got an email from Randy Dunn (the younger DuHamel from Nova Scotia) and he and his dad made it home safely as well. Good to know our norhtern border is protected by our VFRD bretheren again.

Look forward to seeing more of you guys soon Bernard.

keith

I got an email from Randy Dunn (the younger DuHamel from Nova Scotia) and he and his dad made it home safely as well. Good to know our norhtern border is protected by our VFRD bretheren again.

keith

That's good, I had a lot of fun riding with them before the official meet.

keith

That's good, I had a lot of fun riding with them before the official meet.

Bill, great feedback from the guys that rode with you earlier that week! You da man, I'm only sorry I didn't get to hang out with you myself.

Thanks again for the early help! +1.gif

BR

So in the 2500 miles I rode during the TMac meet I never got over to the Frankin Inn..... +1.gif

Yes, but if you signed up you will get your shirt mailed to you shortly! +1.gif

BR

I need addresses to mail the shirts. Would like to do them in the next week or so as I am headed to El Salvador and then India. Please PM me your address if you signed up but didn't get your shirt yet and I will ship them next week. Thanks

• Member Contributer

So in the 2500 miles I rode during the TMac meet I never got over to the Frankin Inn..... :goofy:

Yes, but if you signed up you will get your shirt mailed to you shortly! :fing02:

BR

I need addresses to mail the shirts. Would like to do them in the next week or so as I am headed to El Salvador and then India. Please PM me your address if you signed up but didn't get your shirt yet and I will ship them next week. Thanks

house, suggest you bring your bikes over here and I'll look after them for you since you'll never make it back alive from those paradises. :goofy:

Always here for my buddies!! :bliss:

Be safe over there and don't drink the water. Well, nevermind, the whiskey will kill the bugs..... :lurk:

It was good to run into some of you guys @ Cody's and at the Dragon store. Justin and I were trying to "catch" Oyama and crew but as it turns out....I'm glad we didn't! Also good to meet and ride with Ben and Matt (think that was your names....im getting old) as I attempted to follow a certain RC51. Good times...

Also good to meet and ride with Ben and Matt (think that was your names....im getting old) as I attempted to follow a certain RC51. Good times...

Jon, Glad you were able to come with us on Sunday. It turned out to be a great ride. Yeah, I spent some time chasing that RC as well. LOL.

Huh? Whaaa? Must have been another RC up there that you guys were chasing!

But yeah, riding and having a nice luncheon with Ben and Matt in Waynesville on Sunday afternoon was a good end to our TMAC, while everyone else was slabbinhg their way home. When Jon and I left Franklin on Monday morning at 7:30, it was 54 degrees and stayed damn chilly until we got to Athens. The 480 miles home was uneventful, except for frequent gas stops for the thirsty RC.

• Member Contributer

Also good to meet and ride with Ben and Matt (think that was your names....im getting old) as I attempted to follow a certain RC51. Good times...

Jon, Glad you were able to come with us on Sunday. It turned out to be a great ride. Yeah, I spent some time chasing that RC as well. LOL.

Huh? Whaaa? Must have been another RC up there that you guys were chasing!

But yeah, riding and having a nice luncheon with Ben and Matt in Waynesville on Sunday afternoon was a good end to our TMAC, while everyone else was slabbinhg their way home. When Jon and I left Franklin on Monday morning at 7:30, it was 54 degrees and stayed damn chilly until we got to Athens. The 480 miles home was uneventful, except for frequent gas stops for the thirsty RC.

Tracy,

I didn't get to spend much time riding with you this year while you were on the RC51 but I remember the first fall ride I attneded with you in Robbinsville 2006 and the few times I have riden with you more recently.

You are much improved, a really good rider now, not just a good rider for someone who lives in FL. :blink:

Keith

Archived