What did you do to your VFR Today?

weee06

On 8/11/2021 at 8:26 AM, Philois1984 said:

CA07EAC8-B0B4-4B7A-9019-84E948636F6E.thumb.png.866864b9f2e411cd8360b2d4a64f6ea2.pngI did a similar thing to my panniers, love the gold coloured Honda Wing decal.

Thanks! It's actually black reflective vinyl. It looks gold in that photo likely because of the camer flash off the bricks. It's white when vehicle headlights hit it. 

On 8/11/2021 at 8:44 AM, TimC said:

I was going to add DOT reflective tape to my old 6th gen's OEM hard bags years ago, but never got around to it.  I still have the tape in my tool chest.  😕 

I made the reflectors you see in my photo. I sell them if you're interested. I can do them in black or white reflective film.

PXL_20210706_141004477_MP.jpg

PXL_20210706_141020272.jpeg

On 8/27/2021 at 12:44 PM, fink said:

Becaust the good ole USA got a model without a centrestand, and no doubt Honda would have to deal with a resulting liabile case. Thats the only reason I can think of. 

valid point fink, hence different manuals globally, saying different  things. I'll stick with my centre! cheers

Been there, done that between Brooklyn, NY Queens NY, and Newark NJ I had to replace 3 ignition locks to the infamous dent puller. It seems at least Honda's design lets you slip a screwdriver into the hole that's left, and engage the switch to unlock the forks and start the bike. Only saved all 3 times by having the bike locked up to a light pole with Cobra Links, which I don't think they make anymore.