Official 2012 Tmac picture & event thread.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

anyone notice how much suck the roads at home have after a week in the Franklin area?

Yup, but I'm packing for the AngelRide right now. http://www.angelride.org I do moto-crew. Not a knee dragging event, but fuels the soul.

• Member Contributer

anyone notice how much suck the roads at home have after a week in the Franklin area?

Yup, but I'm packing for the AngelRide right now. http://www.angelride.org I do moto-crew. Not a knee dragging event, but fuels the soul.

Great of you to participate in that.

• Member Contributer

6AM tomorrow I will be on my bike again.

7fb62811.jpg

And on Sunday I'll see if the RedSlut forgives me for riding a SilverSlut....... :tour: But she subscribes the the kiss but no tell dogma so I shall be fine.... ins'Allah.... :tongue:

• Member Contributer

And on Sunday I'll see if the RedSlut forgives me for riding a SilverSlut....... :tour: But she subscribes the the kiss but no tell dogma so I shall be fine.... ins'Allah.... :tongue:

As in 'Kiss The Mirror"? That's awful kind of her. I learned that technique last week and it has made a huge difference in my riding. So sue me if I kiss and tell.

• Member Contributer

EVERYTHING SUCKS after a week like last. There is simply nothing like it. It was MOOGALOONIE (a great deal more than merely too much)!

I have been scouring my local map for squiggly lines. maybe something like this

• Member Contributer

New front tire at Wheeler's on Wednesday - $185

New battery in Clayton GA on Saturday - $95

Five nights at the Microtel - $300

Riding pillion with Dutchy - Priceless!

(Thank you Andrew for making it possible)

We saw yall go by and I turned to CornerCarver and said "I think that was 4 balls and 2 wheels......" Carver said "Only under extreme circumstances"

• Member Contributer

Already did the search. 4 hrs highway to the nearest thing considered a twisty road.

• Member Contributer

That is why I moved here. Hated going home. Heading out in the morning for three straight days of ripping up 129, 28,60, 64, 107,215, 180...etc. Damn glad I moved here.

Breakfast at the gap Switchblade? Gonna be in South Carolina Sunday, you flying around Matt?

Gonna have to do the green tomato soup in Tellico for lunch tomorrow I suppose. Thanks for 411 Trace.

KEB

New front tire at Wheeler's on Wednesday - $185

New battery in Clayton GA on Saturday - $95

Five nights at the Microtel - $300

Riding pillion with Dutchy - Priceless!

(Thank you Andrew for making it possible)

We saw yall go by and I turned to CornerCarver and said "I think that was 4 balls and 2 wheels......" Carver said "Only under extreme circumstances"

Wish I had a camera to snap a pic of your faces when I leaned in a gave Dutchy the reach around. :laugh:

And Dutchy, that wasn't my thumbs! :blush:

• Member Contributer

That is why I moved here. Hated going home. Heading out in the morning for three straight days of ripping up 129, 28,60, 64, 107,215, 180...etc. Damn glad I moved here.

Breakfast at the gap Switchblade? Gonna be in South Carolina Sunday, you flying around Matt?

Gonna have to do the green tomato soup in Tellico for lunch tomorrow I suppose. Thanks for 411 Trace.

KEB

Have to see what I fill like. I have had a earache ever since I got back.

• Member Contributer

MIniCarver got an earful too... :musik20: his mom was a tad upset that he fell down.

• Member Contributer

KEB

I just want to say one thing:

YOU MAKE ME SICK! And green with envy. Enjoy your asses off.

• Member Contributer

MIniCarver got an earful too... :musik20: his mom was a tad upset that he fell down.

Just tell her it's part of becoming a MAN. She won't understand. But that's the point. (Hope she is not looking.)

I don't understand the question. :tour:

Even though work requires I travel these same roads often in a cage, I still wouldn't trade it.

• Member Contributer

i know, it is only 98 miles for me to get to the Chevron station in Dahlonega and some of the best roads on the planet but riding around down this side of ATL is no bueno....I may have to move soon.

I keep seeing a nice blue Hawk in the pictures, who's is it?

Next year I will figure out the way to make it to t-mac... I was down in NC for few days week prior, even rode to Franklin on Thursday just to take the picture, considered staying extra few days but work got really backed up so I ended up leaving day earlier than planned.

IMG_20120510_140219.jpg

• Member Contributer

KEB

Yeah, I love where I live too. 25 min to good twisties and then it goes on from there. Where will you be on Sunday? I might meet up for lunch or something. I haven't ordered a replacement tire yet so no railing for me as much as I'd love to...

• Member Contributer

I keep seeing a nice blue Hawk in the pictures, who's is it?

That is Tina, "my" sweeper on Friday :tour:

I must have 50 video's from the trip over, at Tmac and the trip home most of it riding with HS. This is the only one downloaded so far, it's hwy 85 around the TN plateau area(I think) that we crossed on the way over. It has sweepers, switchbacks and many twistiers, but I forget to turn the camera on coming back across for the first 20-30 mins, I caught this much and it was and it was a fun road.

[media=]

[/media]

BR

Archived