BR's Bike is ready again!

Baileyrock

Rding after breaking 2 legs??? And here's me whining about 3 cracked ribs!! Great to see you're up and about and getting in some quality garage time, too!

BR.....don't forget, that bike has the deadly VTEC :goofy:

Don't worry Jim, I've only hit Vtec once in my life and ended up breaking Both my Legs! Never again! :lobby:

• Member Contributer

And I was going to ask about the progress with TMac 2 months away. Good on ya BR!!!

And I thought 24k miles was too long on fork oil! :lobby:

• Member Contributer

BR.....don't forget, that bike has the deadly VTEC :goofy:

Don't worry Jim, I've only hit Vtec once in my life and ended up breaking Both my Legs! Never again! :lobby:

That must have been what caused it, that VTEC ruff transition. We now have documented proof. This is Toyota territory!

Good to hear you're speeding along the comeback trail, Kevin. :lobby:

Make sure the legs are good and strong before you ride. Wouldn't want to have to put a foot down to stop a tipover or slide, and hear a big snap! :goofy:

I bet Tightwad (Josh) would come out and do your valve check. He's got to be an expert by now!

Be safe out there.

Mark

I almost spit my darn teeth out I laughed sohard. Man that’s cruel. How much does he charged?

You can't afford me. Heck, I can't afford me.

I will definitely be careful whenever I ride the m/c, out of the yard and around the block will be the first test. :lobby:

Speaking of the pool, gotta head to the YMCA right now! :blush:

BR

Be double careful. Also be careful at the Y, I have visions of you doing a Village People song! :goofy:

Yep, that's me. Singing and dancing in tight leathers! :goofy:

:goofy:

BR.....don't forget, that bike has the deadly VTEC :wheel:

Don't worry Jim, I've only hit Vtec once in my life and ended up breaking Both my Legs! Never again! :fing02:

And the truth finally comes to light... :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

I bet Tightwad (Josh) would come out and do your valve check. He's got to be an expert by now!

Be safe out there.

Mark

I almost spit my darn teeth out I laughed sohard. Man that's cruel. How much does he charged?

You can't afford me. Heck, I can't afford me.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, IF I LIVED CLOSE TO YA I WOULD BE RIGHT IN THERE WITH YA. IF NOTHING ELSE HAND YA A BEER

With all this riding, walking, swimming and such you'll be in better shape than most of us with 2 good legs! (I really need to do more, there's 26 hrs in a day right?)

Good on ya! :fing02:

I am getting stronger every day and continue to towards that goal, but still have weak links. So far it's the right leg w/the semi botched first surgery, the left pulverized ankle seems to be working much better than the right so far. :fing02:

I do hope to sneak out around the block type ride this week. :tour:

BR

• Member Contributer

With all this riding, walking, swimming and such you'll be in better shape than most of us with 2 good legs! (I really need to do more, there's 26 hrs in a day right?)

Good on ya! :tour:

I am getting stronger every day and continue to towards that goal, but still have weak links. So far it's the right leg w/the semi botched first surgery, the left pulverized ankle seems to be working much better than the right so far. :fing02:

I do hope to sneak out around the block type ride this week. :491:

BR

....run My Pace for a while before resuming Yours....... :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Been there- it is good to get back on the horse that threw you.Get to feeling better and long may you ride.

I am getting stronger every day and continue to towards that goal, but still have weak links. So far it's the right leg w/the semi botched first surgery, the left pulverized ankle seems to be working much better than the right so far. :beer:

BR

....run My Pace for a while before resuming Yours....... :biggrin:

Yes, please ride "normal" ( like the rest of us slow guys ) for awhile and let everything heal up really good before you do your Rossi imitation. I want this to be a happy ending type of story. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I am getting stronger every day and continue to towards that goal, but still have weak links. So far it's the right leg w/the semi botched first surgery, the left pulverized ankle seems to be working much better than the right so far. :beer:

BR

Yes, please ride "normal" ( like the rest of us slow guys ) for awhile and let everything heal up really good before you do your Rossi imitation. I want this to be a happy ending type of story. :goofy:

Same here Marty..... :tour:

Yes, please ride "normal" ( like the rest of us slow guys ) for awhile and let everything heal up really good before you do your Rossi imitation. I want this to be a happy ending type of story. :biggrin:

Thanks Marty, but my riding is always Normal(For Me) :beer:

Don't worry guys, I won't even attempt a wheelie! :goofy:

BR

• Member Contributer

Hey Kev,

Really glad to hear that you're doing so well and are "almost" back in the saddle.....that is just frick'in awesome :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Yes, please ride "normal" ( like the rest of us slow guys ) for awhile and let everything heal up really good before you do your Rossi imitation. I want this to be a happy ending type of story. :biggrin:

Thanks Marty, but my riding is always Normal(For Me) :goofy:

Don't worry guys, I won't even attempt a wheelie! :ph34r:

BR

I already know what Kevin is going to do. He's going to ride normal....for Kevin....The Pace. That means warp speed for other riders..... :warranty:

I know how those electrical charges and chemicals work in yur brain, Kev. :fing02: Have fun. :wheel:

....run My Pace for a while before resuming Yours....... :fing02:

I'm sure he can get extra sleep meds from the Doc if he needs'em Skuut... :warranty:

I'm sure he'll be responsible, RIGHT Kev?? :wheel: :excl: Don't come back and tell us you behaved yourself, if you didn't. We'll be able to tell by how long it takes you to get your helmet off! :biggrin: :ph34r:

• Member Contributer

I'm sure he can get extra sleep meds from the Doc if he needs'em Skuut... :cheerleader:

...just a "SAFETY" suggestion....... :goofy: :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Hey BR, good to see everything back in one piece... you and the bike!

Hey Kev,

Really glad to hear that you're doing so well and are "almost" back in the saddle.....that is just frick'in awesome :woohoo:

Thanks Craig, now if I can just land a job to support my riding habits again the World would be in order again! :bliss:

Archived