Lets see some beauty shots

On 7/26/2023 at 2:00 PM, VFR80025th said:

I'll start it off with my storm trooper beauty resting by the side of the road last weekend.

image.jpeg

White wheels too? Bet it's a pig to keep clean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 9/28/2023 at 8:32 PM, slo1 said:

Finally some good pics. Full Moon on the rise tonight. Not as "Super" as expected, but still pretty cool.

Your photos often offer a different perspective, thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thumbs said:

Visited Tijuana recently?

Ya know, oddly enough living so close I never have.  Go figure.  So I thought I must be missing something in your comment.  So I've been showing all my Mexican compadres here at work the pictures I posted and your comments, to see if they could tell what you are trying to say.  And you know what, they don't get it either.  So I'll just go ahead and ask if you could clarify for everyone here what you meant or what the joke was so we all can laugh?

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, Oregonian said:

He's probably referring to your lights.  Those party busses down there have them.  

Exactly 

8 hours ago, Thumbs said:

Exactly 

Oh cool you got someone to help you make something up : )  Nobody believes you here now.

My Mexican compadres here, many who have homes and relatives in Tijuana, tell me there is nothing similar to "Those" party busses "Down there", and my beautifully lit motorcycle.

Your answer sounds contrived and made up, which is ironic because you are not the one that even made it up.  

You know, if you guys are so bitter and self absorbed to the point where the only thing you can put into a topic is how much you hate on others and what they like about their motorcycles, or how they live, or where they live, I feel so terribly sorry for you.  But to add racist bigot to the resume doesn't belong here, or anywhere else.

Everybody here that sees the bike loves it and I even received and Ask from an Office Of The Building manager yesterday for permission to use a couple of my LED bike photos for their building entrance lobby : )  Whaaat?  That's really cool and very unexpected.  Really enjoying my newly lighted VFR800 now every night.  Try not to let the ugliness inside hurt to the point where you feel you need to vent it on to someone else.  You may have already figured out that it has no effect on me : /

Hopefully this added pic of some of the colors my LED Glow lights can do might cheer you up.

VFR_Colors.jpg

• Like 1

• Member Contributer
15 minutes ago, SubyRS said:

there is nothing similar to "Those" party busses "Down there", and my beautifully lit motorcycle.

Do whatever you want with your VFR, If you like it, then that's great and all that matters.     But, yeah, there is.

partybus.jpg.7160c2e7ff7ea56d473a74d557838de0.jpgpartybus2.jpg.0eeded8dfbfb958398bc861ee015db94.jpgpartybus3.jpg.1c153f2076f1eb327bcc820ccc3511c1.jpgpartybus4.jpg.ae7edf3dfbced8eb2b8610d1fdb175a1.jpgpartybus5.jpg.6d4cf0ba29a8a0572fe9c4becfe5645a.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Member Contributer

I think I've seen lights like that on "Pimp My Ride". 🙂 I figure if you post shots of your bike, then you put up with people who won't like

what you've done. And you don't whine about it. Yeah, I don't like neon/LED lights on bikes either.

• Thanks 1

I'm not generally a fan of lighting like this on motorcycles, but I have to say the lights on @SubyRS's VFR are tastefully done.  It's not the usual blingy look we see on many cruisers.

The placement of those lights reminds me of the the big lifted pickup truck I saw recently that had lights in the wheel wells, highlighting the suspension parts.  And while I'm also not a fan of lifted trucks either, I'll admit it looked pretty darn cool.

Do what makes you happy and makes the bike look good to you.  I added a small Wunderlich frame button to my Beemer a while back.  Pure bling, just for looks, no functionality really, and it doesn't stand out, but it makes me smile a little when I see it.  🙂

• Like 2

• Member Contributer
20 hours ago, SubyRS said:

Oh cool you got someone to help you make something up : )  Nobody believes you here now.

My Mexican compadres here, many who have homes and relatives in Tijuana, tell me there is nothing similar to "Those" party busses "Down there", and my beautifully lit motorcycle.

Your answer sounds contrived and made up, which is ironic because you are not the one that even made it up.  

You know, if you guys are so bitter and self absorbed to the point where the only thing you can put into a topic is how much you hate on others and what they like about their motorcycles, or how they live, or where they live, I feel so terribly sorry for you.  But to add racist bigot to the resume doesn't belong here, or anywhere else.

Everybody here that sees the bike loves it and I even received and Ask from an Office Of The Building manager yesterday for permission to use a couple of my LED bike photos for their building entrance lobby : )  Whaaat?  That's really cool and very unexpected.  Really enjoying my newly lighted VFR800 now every night.  Try not to let the ugliness inside hurt to the point where you feel you need to vent it on to someone else.  You may have already figured out that it has no effect on me : /

Hopefully this added pic of some of the colors my LED Glow lights can do might cheer you up.

VFR_Colors.jpg

Just to be perfectly clear - SubyRS - who are you calling racist and what specifically did they post that brought you to that conclusion?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, TimC said:

I'm not generally a fan of lighting like this on motorcycles, but I have to say the lights on @SubyRS's VFR are tastefully done.  It's not the usual blingy look we see on many cruisers.

The placement of those lights reminds me of the the big lifted pickup truck I saw recently that had lights in the wheel wells, highlighting the suspension parts.  And while I'm also not a fan of lifted trucks either, I'll admit it looked pretty darn cool.

Do what makes you happy and makes the bike look good to you.  I added a small Wunderlich frame button to my Beemer a while back.  Pure bling, just for looks, no functionality really, and it doesn't stand out, but it makes me smile a little when I see it.  🙂

Many years ago someone was selling a disc that went in the rear wheel that plugged the center hole. It was simply a VFR emblem and letters. No one knows it's there, but me, but it

makes me smile to see it. To me neon/led lights are a shout of "LOOK AT ME, AREN'T I COOL?" I'm a pretty firm believer in subtlety. A whisper rather than a shout.

• Thanks 1

• Member Contributer
On 10/24/2023 at 1:37 PM, SubyRS said:

You may have already figured out that it has no effect on me : /

A three paragraph response with more pictures (really ANY response) is something somebody does that was affected, positively or negatively. 

Using a quote I read recently, "Nobody believes you here now."

Ride safe.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer
On 8/22/2023 at 1:59 PM, JohnMac said:

Rainforest walk, Paluma, North Queensland, Australia.

To be re-taken with a better camera one day.

VFR800clipped.jpg

Great minds think alike. 
9B4530EF-BFBB-45C9-B020-0C83454A2E29.thumb.jpeg.a693bc1a957b82e71381de80e0ba2e16.jpeg

• Like 2