Keb & Dave's Daily Dragon Ride Report! Lol

• Member Contributer

Crap!! Just got my work calendar and I have to work Saturday the 28th. Can not believe I can't make it I've been looking forward to this since last year. Hope all of you have a safe and fun time.

I am going to make a trip up this year to ride the area and was wondering When would be a good time to go. I was looking at the week before Labor day as I don't have to work that weekend and it gives me an extra day off. Better time to go? Traffic weather. I've got some flexibility and would like to maximize the experience. Thanks.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Crap!! Just got my work calendar and I have to work Saturday the 28th. Can not believe I can't make it I've been looking forward to this since last year. Hope all of you have a safe and fun time.

I am going to make a trip up this year to ride the area and was wondering When would be a good time to go. I was looking at the week before Labor day as I don't have to work that weekend and it gives me an extra day off. Better time to go? Traffic weather. I've got some flexibility and would like to maximize the experience. Thanks.

Definitely come up the week before and ride with us. You can leave in time to get back to work the 28th as long as you don't catch that *cough* little bug going around and have to call in for a sick day.

• Member Contributer

CC is so right. I try to get there Monday; the weekday traffic is much reduced, esp. when compared with Memorial Day weekend. And, this year, the weekday room rates are so much cheaper.

Hope you can make it Burnes45.

BR, is there anything that you need Vicki and I to do this year? She'll be driving her Jeep, so there'll be plenty of room.

Thanks, will let you know soon.

In the mean time i change this thread title to properly cover it's main purpose! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

BR, is there anything that you need Vicki and I to do this year? She'll be driving her Jeep, so there'll be plenty of room.

Thanks, will let you know soon.

In the mean time i change this thread title to properly cover it's main purpose! :goofy:

Run away, run away!

Not sure where that came from BR

attachicon.gifST1300_Versys_3-11-16.JPG

Wish you could have been there yesterday. :beer:

I know that's Donna but I think that's an imposter following her. The ST's rear tire has tread on the edge and looks like cords in the center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that's Donna but I think that's an imposter following her. The ST's rear tire has tread on the edge and looks like cords in the center.

That's right about when you know they are broken in and ready for real riding.

• Member Contributer

I wish that were the case but it was bald on the sides when I got home. 3K out of the T30 Evo GT but only because 1.8K was FL miles. I need to save the ST for touring.

I wish that were the case but it was bald on the sides when I got home. 3K out of the T30 Evo GT but only because 1.8K was FL miles. I need to save the ST for touring.

Agreed, I only Tour on my ST. :cool:

• Member Contributer

You should, but how else will the black hole suck the light out of every great ride?

I need to save the ST for touring.

What?!!! ;-)

Don't believe it ...

Like these guys said, the BS is strong with this one...

Yep...I call BS!

• Member Contributer

That CB is a serious weapon on these roads.

Anyone want to buy mine and you can be just like Kebrider!

Not sure it is the bike for everyone. It really works great for most of my riding but there is no escaping the fact that just about any well ridden, more powerful bike will out-pace the CB though that only happens occasionally. Pace is a subjective thing and the CB delivers plenty to have a blast in the technical stuff. What makes the CB special is its ergos and its overall refinement. Better than most of the sport nakeds out there.

If you just ride for the simple joy of riding the CB is a great choice. If you like a mechanical presence that impresses you or others the humble CB won't cut it. When I can't keep up with the CB it never matters because it so much fun to try.

• Member Contributer

Not sure it is the bike for everyone. It really works great for most of my riding but there is no escaping the fact that just about any well ridden, more powerful bike will out-pace the CB though that only happens occasionally. Pace is a subjective thing and the CB delivers plenty to have a blast in the technical stuff. What makes the CB special is its ergos and its overall refinement. Better than most of the sport nakeds out there.

If you just ride for the simple joy of riding the CB is a great choice. If you like a mechanical presence that impresses you or others the humble CB won't cut it. When I can't keep up with the CB it never matters because it so much fun to try.

:fing02: S0rt of like the "it's more fun to ride a slow mc fast that ride a fast mc slow" theory.

I can't afford to buy your bike(although I would enjoy owning)...however, is there another way I possibly could be just like Kebrider? I wanna be just like him when I grow up!!!

Archived