8 Spoke Wheel

Tews19

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

No mods needed... good luck finding one... everyone wants one!

• Member Contributer

eBay, classifieds, Craigslist. 1990-1993 VFR's used them. Same 180 tire as the 5th gen. They'll run $150-$300 depending on condition.

• Member Contributer

There's one on ebay now. Be sure to verify condition with any seller and consider return policies if the wheel arrives bent, rashed or there are condition issues not apparent in the listing. I was browsing ebay in May and looked through the sold listings - there were 7 that sold in April, one for just $80, and one with some rash for $599! Best of luck. Cheers

• Member Contributer

As what was stated. The deals can be found you just have to ready to strike while the iron is hot. I helped fellow member Duccmann acquire his wheel, we used my PayPal account. He had been searching quite feverishly for some time and he ended up finding a front/rear set for $150 + $30 shipping. It was a buy it now option bid, so I bought then! $180 for front wheel and an 8 spoke in great shape! Split the cost and it was $90 for the 8 spoke!

All the previous 8 spoke wheels I acquired, 2 for myself and 2 for fellow riders (Duccmann being one), were all under $300 with shipping. The least was for $249 (other than the $180 deal). How much your willing to spend is really the same as asking how much are they worth?

I have seen whole bikes on Craigslist for 300.00.

You could buy the bike and part it out to pay for your 8 spoke.

• Member Contributer

Looks better with bodywork, but here you go...

post-362-0-58770800-1436039412.jpg

Ciao,

And new rubber ^^^ ..

Roll On ..

Yeah i painted it and installed a new tyre in my garage. felt good to tick of a small project.

• Member Contributer

Doesn't the CB1000 wheel also fit? I've never seen anyone do that swap tho ...

Maybe because it's hideous?

Archived