New Memeber And Vfr750 Owner From Canada

Hello from Ontario,

Just picked up this 1994 VFR750 beauty with 55,000KM, looking forward to riding her, alot.

Looking to upgrade:

Rear shock: I have a spear Ohlins HO 541 from my Hornet

Front Springs: Already has racetech emulators but require heavier springs

Tires: PR3 front + rear

Micron Exhuast... but the RC30 left side swap looks sweet. (know any place that ships Microns to Canada?)

VFR800 mirrors

Maybe rearsets,

Looks to see what others have done on here, any tips for me?

Riding for 4 years,

Bike history:

09' KLX250sf(sold)

04' 599 Hornet (sold)

05' CBR1000RR(sold)

02' CBR600F4i (track)

94' VFR750

jZK5zgK.jpg

• Member Contributer

Hello from Ontario,

Just picked up this 1994 VFR750 beauty with 55,000KM, looking forward to riding her, alot.

Looking to upgrade:

Rear shock: I have a spear Ohlins HO 541 from my Hornet

Front Springs: Already has racetech emulators but require heavier springs

Tires: PR3 front + rear

Micron Exhuast... but the RC30 left side swap looks sweet. (know any place that ships Microns to Canada?)

VFR800 mirrors

Maybe rearsets,

Looks to see what others have done on here, any tips for me?

Riding for 4 years,

Bike history:

09' KLX250sf(sold)

04' 599 Hornet (sold)

05' CBR1000RR(sold)

02' CBR600F4i (track)

94' VFR750

jZK5zgK.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. Having owned a series of VFR's including a 97 and currently a 96 VFR750 and a 2000 VFR800 I'm certain you are gonna love the bike. The 4th gen is a fantastic machine for merely cruising the highway or having a blast in the twisties. ENJOY.

• Member Contributer

Looks Great, Love the RVF/RC45 paint job! You will enjoy her!! and at 55 k she is just getting broken in.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Nice looking paint scheme, definitely a bike you will come to enjoy!

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Wow - that's a knockout paint scheme - looks great! And an 8 spoke to boot! Nice find. Well done on the photo with your first post. You're going to like it here.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

• Member Contributer

Congrats and welcome to VFRD. Is that the bike that was listed on kijiji as "1994 Honda VFR 750 w/extras"? I posted a link to it when someone was looking for an 8 spoke wheel.

I see that the upper fairing was cut to suit the windscreen. Got any close up pics of that area? Looks like it would accomodate superbike bars with that. I have a set of LSL bars that I never installed because I couldn't bring myself to make a permanent cut like that.

Welcome!

Great looking VFR.

Where in Ontario are you located?

GTA. ~Mississauga

I will take a pic of that area, never noticed the cut, looks close to stock.

Congrats and welcome to VFRD. Is that the bike that was listed on kijiji as "1994 Honda VFR 750 w/extras"? I posted a link to it when someone was looking for an 8 spoke wheel.

I see that the upper fairing was cut to suit the windscreen. Got any close up pics of that area? Looks like it would accomodate superbike bars with that. I have a set of LSL bars that I never installed because I couldn't bring myself to make a permanent cut like that.

Very very nice 4th Gen - paint scheme, pipe finish(es) and a white 8-spoke. Superclean, congrats and welcome.

(there will be no gratuitous 'eh's in this post).

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. That's a fabulous looking machine. I'd like to have that paint job on my fifth.

• Member Contributer

Welcome from just east of you eh. Great looking paint! I'd like to eventually do a new paint scheme on my 2010 but shocks and forks first I think.Tons of great info and helpful people on this site. Every adjustments to our VFR's we were able to research here first.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived