Help Me Name My Bike!

EMTintruder

• Member Contributer

ok I christen thee "08 Vfr". where's the bottle of champagne? Although given the color and where you are from I would have chosen "Graysan"...

• Member Contributer

Ermintrude, goes with your user name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

"Gunner", short for "gun show"...given the color and power...and I like the name :)

• Member Contributer

"Hello Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn" (make acceleration/doppler sound) :goofy:

• Member Contributer

We can't name it without knowing what it inspires in you as each vehicle has it's own personality.

My red 5G was named "Molly" because when I got her up to the twisty bits I was flogging Molly.

My M3 is called Oskar because he is stereo-typically-Teutonically perfect and makes bad ass noises when you mash the loud pedal and can be a bit of a grouch when the pavement is less than perfect.

You could call it "Mosby" named after John S Mosby (the Gray Ghost from the Civil War) or "Rolls" for the Rolls-Royce for the Silver Ghost and other models.

And we don't expect FJR riders to embrace our personification of a non-appliance like transportation device. :goofy: You must have a heart and pilot a vehicle with passion to relate.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived