Official TEXASMAC 2012 Event Thread, May 17th-20th

I just got one of these, and being an early bird, I'm set.

http://roadgear.com/...seat-p-272.html

Looks good for the non "big-boned" riders. :laugh:

(which doesn't include me)

250 here and no problem wt. wise, but it is a tight fit which a towel takes care of. would have been better if the bucket was bigger.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

My bony butt on North Carolina ground always works for me. For a week of top-flight riding there is no place my bony butt would rather land. I've been building the calluses for months.

OK, I've rented 70 Chairs for the event so that we can continue our tradition of hanging out in the parking lot telling lies over drinks!

But they won't be delivered until Thursday morning around 10am so you early arrivals will be out of luck till then! :tongue:

BR

BTW all you guys trailering in plz bring your EZ-Ups if you got'em just in case of bad weather.

I can rent a tent, but it's an extra $600 for a 30x30. :sad:

OK, I've rented 70 Chairs for the event so that we can continue our tradition of hanging out in the parking lot telling lies over drinks!

But they won't be delivered until Thursday morning around 10am so you early arrivals will be out of luck till then! :tongue:

BR

BTW all you guys trailering in plz bring your EZ-Ups if you got'em just in case of bad weather.

Please!

• Member Contributer

BR

Please!

AND CHAIRS PLEASE .................

• Member Contributer

I'll see how much room we have. Three of us in the truck/trailer. Somewhere we have a 10 x 10, unless it walked away, and a chunk of chairs.

I'll see how much room we have. Three of us in the truck/trailer. Somewhere we have a 10 x 10, unless it walked away, and a chunk of chairs.

Thanks Yosh

We will have chairs Thursday on, when are you coming in?

The EX-up would be great.

• Member Contributer

Leaving cleveland either wed night or thurs early morning. Should be there thursday afternoon, unless Matt gets restless and we pull over for a quickie.

• Member Contributer

Leaving cleveland either wed night or thurs early morning. Should be there thursday afternoon, unless Matt gets restless and we pull over for a quickie.

That dont sound good at all !!!! I would edit that reply.

• Member Contributer

That dont sound good at all !!!! I would edit that reply.

You and your dirty minds. Some of us get the itch when we see a turn that's not an exit ramp :goofy:

70 CHAIRS will be delievered to the Microtel on Thursday morning, so you won't need to add them to the trailer load, still take a EZ-up if you have room.

BR

• Member Contributer

70 hairs will be delievered to the Microtel on Thursday morning,

BR

Eeeuww that is gross!!!! You said this was a clean place?

shower-wall-hair.jpg

70 hairs will be delievered to the Microtel on Thursday morning,

BR

Eeeuww that is gross!!!! You said this was a clean place?

Sorry, those are my hairs falling and being pulled out trying to get the event together like always! :sad:

BR

• Member Contributer

Sorry, those are my hairs falling and being pulled out trying to get the event together like always! :sad:

BR

Be thankful you have hair too fall out :(

You and your dirty minds. Some of us get the itch when we see a turn that's not an exit ramp :goofy:

[/quote

you boys better pack some calamine lotion for this trip cause you'll be itching like crazy just getting to Franklin....

After missing every one of these for some dumb ass reason (work), I am GIDDY to say the least. I know that seeing so many nice 5th, and 6th Generation VFR's is going to remind me why I fell in love with these motorcycles to begin with. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Can't wait to see some of the beautiful machines.

After missing every one of these for some dumb ass reason (work), I am GIDDY to say the least. I know that seeing so many nice 5th, and 6th Generation VFR's is going to remind me why I fell in love with these motorcycles to begin with. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Can't wait to see some of the beautiful machines.

Its usually a sea of RED!

Archived