Official TEXASMAC 2012 Event Thread, May 17th-20th

Guest SN00PY

Only at Texasmac can 10 -12 people stand outside, in the hotel parking lot, in a circle, having a great time by telling jokes about each other, at 11:00 at night!!!!!!!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By now you are probably stuffed with BBQ and reveling in fond memories. I also know that this is beyond fashionably late, but if any of you read this post, please let Trace or some of the other Sunday riders know that I plan to meet them Sunday morning at the Microtel and join them for the Sunday ride. One day is better than none. I hope everyone had a safe meet.

Guest SN00PY

Hi Earthshake.....yes, everyone is stuffed and yes, everyone is outside reveling in the memories!!!

I read your post to Trace myself and he said to tell you....."I received the message and a group of riders are meeting at the Huddle House at 8:15 in the morning for breakfast."

I'm sorry that IRONMAN & I won't be seeing you, but we're pulling out at approximately 8:00 am...maybe next year!!!

Have a safe trip!!!!

• Member Contributer

Arrived back home with swore shifting toe and throttle wrist but enjoy every minute !!!!!!!

Thanks EVERYONE for most excellent week .......................

Guest SN00PY

Made it home safe and in enough time to take a nap and be at party early...had a ball...already planning for next year!!!

Home, showered, and laying my ass on the couch. Absolutely a blast. Kathy and I really enjoyed meeting you guys. Can't wait until next year. In the meantime, my doors are always open here in Knoxville for any of you guys that want to be close to the goods but don't want to drop cash on a motel. Plenty of garage space for bikes and spare bedrooms. Space in the shed for Timmythecop. :)

Great ride home Switchblade. Learned a lot riding behind you today. Glad I had the beans to catch you in the straighaways. Looking forward to riding with you and Justin on a regular basis since we're all about 5 miles apart or so.

Last but not least, thanks to Baileyrock for making this thing possible. Looking forward to riding with you as well.

• Member Contributer

And which one of you bad people defiled my monkey?

FLAVADAVE says he was checking out your monkey for about an hour but never actually had a hands on experience....not yet that is...

• Member Contributer

Home after taking 400 miles of off slab roads and four rain storms. Thanks for a great time.

Home, bikes cleaned and put away...

Had a great time, can't wait 'til we get to do it again!

• Member Contributer

By now you are probably stuffed with BBQ and reveling in fond memories. I also know that this is beyond fashionably late, but if any of you read this post, please let Trace or some of the other Sunday riders know that I plan to meet them Sunday morning at the Microtel and join them for the Sunday ride. One day is better than none. I hope everyone had a safe meet.

It was good to see you this morning Bill!

Made it home a couple of hours ago. I rode with Olive and Steve back across the skyway and then south to Murphy on 68. Saw you Sunday hooligans heading the other direction on 68. Looked like the storm trooper was having his way with you all. :laugh: We were following a parade.

Didn't see a drop of rain but had to take a half hour break in Cleveland to avoid riding into reported nickle sized hail.

Thank you all, I had the best TMac ever.

• Member Contributer

I had a great time hanging out with my old friends this weekend, and meeting plenty of new friends too! My wife enjoyed finally seeing the crazy gang I've been running with for a few years. And my two sons thought all the bikes and riders were very cool when they visited Saturday morning.

Even while I'm not able to ride, I still have nearly as much fun just hearing the stories and enjoying the comradery. Great job BR and Miguel - the location and the food was great. The morning prayer was a nice touch too - thanks Wrestler! I'm so glad everyone made it through the week with no injuries.

I did manage to climb on to Miguel's 7th gen, and I could barely bend my hip enough to assume the position. But once I got mounted, it felt great (who's going to be the first to QUOTE this line?). So maybe some day I'll be back in the saddle. Either way - I plan on seeing you guys again next year!

Mike on Miguel

Archived