Custome VFR

Guest bravnik

• Member Contributer

Interesting!? Not sure how I feel about it yet, need to think about it a bit :idea3:

Custom VFR EBay

Looks like auction has ended???

The bike looks fantastic.

Would prefer clip-ons myself. More cafe racer style.

Bet is rides very well indeed! :beer:

:lurk:

Like most of what I see on the bike, considering it's a "streetfighter".............except for that stupid looking seat that shaped like a slice of wonder bread. You figure so much work and thinking was done all over that bike, but the seat looks like an afterthought :blink: .....blehhh.....

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

Like most of what I see on the bike, considering it's a "streetfighter".............except for that stupid looking seat that shaped like a slice of wonder bread. You figure so much work and thinking was done all over that bike, but the seat looks like an afterthought :blink: .....blehhh.....

Beck

95 VFR

Yeh, the front lights r iffy 2...

For that money there are more pretty solutions

Its still a light VFR, should be good fun project

• Member Contributer

The seat can use a redesign, but otherwise it looks like labor of love.

I like it a lot and apreciate the amount of effort that went into it.

I likey.... The only thing I'd change would be the seat and headlights.

For everyone that's been talking about wanting a neat chainguard, This is the coolest one ever.

• Member Contributer

Speed Triple style headlights would be nice. +1 on the seat change; something slightly thicker and curvier to compliment the tank. Otherwise, I think it's pretty swanky. That 'subframe' doesn't look like it'd hold anyone > 200 lbs.

• Member Contributer

I wouldn't kick it out of my garage :biggrin:, but the I agree the headlights and seat are not up to my liking either and give the guy credit for making something unique out of an already unique bike.

I've seen this before somewhere...

Yes this 4th gen has been posted here on VFRD before.

Deffenly diffrent, if you like a extrem diffrent bike its cool, but not a bike I would buy or build.

I've seen this before somewhere...

Yes this 4th gen has been posted here on VFRD before.

Deffenly diffrent, if you like a extrem diffrent bike its cool, but not a bike I would buy or build.

I was thinking it was quite like this one (at least the exhaust):

gallery_554_345_54471.jpg

gallery_554_345_13890.jpg

gallery_554_345_64880.jpg

gallery_554_345_47968.jpg

• Member Contributer

Food for the brain. My ex-wife once washed and waxed my bike. Sounds great until I felt the Armor All on the seat. :blink:

Looks like VFR meets Confederate Motorcycle. :laugh:

I'm normally not a fan of stripped down streetfighters, but I kind of like this one - esp. the front end. Seat could be done better tho IMO, and I'd rather see a small pair of round headlights, stacked or side-by-side.

• Member Contributer

Just not feeling it. Looks like it would be too much work to keep clean, don't care for the exhaust, head lights, seat, cheap turn signals just to name a few.

Sort of makes me think of a skinny man with a big pot belly. :blink:

But it does look like a lot of effort went into this and it is nice and clean. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

hit and miss w/ me.. mostly I like it, but like Tim said, the seat. Why does it always seem like the seat is an after thought for the street fighters?

• 1 year later...

Archived