HS Picks Up The Veefalo

• Member Contributer

Sorry for the delay everyone! Finally finished putting together a video compilation of Miguel picking up his new VFR. The quality isn't spectacular but I think the video will convey just how excited Miguel was about getting the new VFR. It was a pleasure to be involved with such a fantastic group of people here and still astonished at how fast it happened. I still crack-up when I think about him riding through the parking lot and being able to hear him giggling like a school girl the whole time. Thanks to everyone for making this happen. You all deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. :huh:

THE VIDEO

Video Editing Software Rant: I've been toiling over this video off and on since I got back from OK last weekend. I started out with Movie Maker but couldn't get it to accept ANY mp3's so I scrapped that idea. Then I remembered that I had downloaded a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements a while ago so I tinkered with it for a while. Not very easy to learn(quickly) but cool software none the less. EXCEPT, that it crashed or froze every 15 minutes thus losing all my work even though I had been hitting save. I must have started over a dozen times only to have it crash again and again. After having more than half of it finished the program just wouldn't even open for more than a few seconds at a time so I gave up. Fortunately, Cyberlink Powerdirector allows free trials so I downloaded version 8.0 and I will have to say it's awesome. Super easy to use, never bogged down and offers tons of transitions and effects. I will definitely be purchasing a copy of this one.

• Member Contributer

Nice job on the video Dutch!

VFRMike.

• Member Contributer

Dutch, thanks for going through the hassle to put the vid and pics together so we can all share in the experience!

Worth the wait. :fing02:

Dutch - that was fan fricking tastic!! Nicely done. Miguel - congrats on the new ride. Enjoy it!

Watch the language buddy!

BR

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

Silly question, but a couple of those pics with the "Honda Powerhouse" I'd like to get a copy of. Any way you can make them available so we can save them? For whatever reason, I am unable to save a couple I'd like to have for a possible desktop pic.

Thanks and great vid.

three things:

1 that made me very happy

2 I've nevr seen the flaf being worn before

3 your movie's karate is larger than my movie's karate.

• Member Contributer

mmm, lamb fries...

Cool vid, great to see the first sighting of HS on the Veefalo :)

Inside joke.

I had to get in a food shot for HS's and Skuuter's benefit and it was good as any. Gary ordered that plate of "fries" so the testicle eating newbies in the group could partake. It was entertaining.:fing02:

Excellent video Dutch! You should fire the camera man though. Well worth the wait.

Yeah, that guy needs some practice. I haven't seen shaky video like that since the Blair Witch Project. :comp13:

• Member Contributer

Silly question, but a couple of those pics with the "Honda Powerhouse" I'd like to get a copy of. Any way you can make them available so we can save them? For whatever reason, I am unable to save a couple I'd like to have for a possible desktop pic.

Thanks and great vid.

Just send me a pm with your email address and let me know which ones you want.

• Member Contributer

.................................Dam doode.....you gotta' go and re-take all those pics with the new bike. That's gonna' truly suck.

Nice job Dutch.

Now there's a happy man! Good on you Dutch, great documentary and great story. Miguel and VFRD turned a bad thing (the crash of the 'ole girl) into a good thing, (new VFR).

Waiting to hear the ride report home and the Miguel's feelings about the bike.

:comp13:

• Member Contributer

Now there's a happy man! Good on you Dutch, great documentary and great story. Miguel and VFRD turned a bad thing (the crash of the 'ole girl) into a good thing, (new VFR).

Waiting to hear the ride report home and the Miguel's feelings about the bike.

:fing02:

He wrote up a report. Check his blog.

• Member Contributer

Yeah, that guy needs some practice. I haven't seen shaky video like that since the Blair Witch Project. :fing02:

What do you expect from someone rapidly approaching geezerdom?

Archived