HS Picks Up The Veefalo

3 your movie's karate is larger than my movie's karate.

It's a big man who can admit that. Stand proud.

Gary ordered that plate of "fries" so the testicle eating newbies in the group could partake.

Wish I could have been there for that. I'm from Kansas so I've helped cut 'em, clean 'em, and fry 'em all on a Saturday afternoon. But never lamb.

What do you expect from someone rapidly approaching geezerdom?

Approaching?

What are you doing at work?

• Member Contributer

What are you doing at work?

I had to make the ultimate sacrifice for the company yesterday and play in a golf tournament, so I am paying for it today.

By the way, the "fries" are beef and quite tasty. I don't think Adam was quite so sure though.

Inside joke.

I had to get in a food shot for HS's and Skuuter's benefit and it was good as any. Gary ordered that plate of "fries" so the testicle eating newbies in the group could partake. It was entertaining.

You know, not everyone has to pretend they're Ewan MacGregor....... :fing02:

Amazing Dutch!! :beer: :beer:

It was great corresponding with you from time to time on this and seeing it come full circle! I still can't wipe the smile off my face! :biggrin:

This should be linked to the Website along with the explanation of what the site is about, and sent to every bike mag,show,etc. as well. :ohmy:

Bayarearider, I'm so glad your initial posting wasn't left on the cutting room floor during editing. :fing02:

Although we ALL finished it, YOU started it! :biggrin:

I love ya' man!! :blush: :wub:

(Just not in that kinda way.... :huh: :ohmy: :dry: )

Greg :laugh:..

• Member Contributer
Inside joke.

I had to get in a food shot for HS's and Skuuter's benefit and it was good as any. Gary ordered that plate of "fries" so the testicle eating newbies in the group could partake. It was entertaining.

You know, not everyone has to pretend they're Ewan MacGregor....... :fing02:

Amazing Dutch!! :beer: :beer:

It was great corresponding with you from time to time on this and seeing it come full circle! I still can't wipe the smile off my face! :biggrin:

Greg, thanks for all your enthusiasm which obviously kept the drive rolling! :beer:

Almost forgot about that scene where the lady was stirring a giant pot of boiling testicles. :ohmy::blink: (Insert Vomit Smiley)

Archived