Post A Picture Of Your Vfr

vfr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats did it come with the house ? :goofy:

haha wel.. the winter shed was the only place without ice... been raining a lot 2 days ago and it's now completly iced.

It was pretty funny to drop it from the trailler and bring it in the yard in the garage on that ice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

post-19432-0-21318200-1457732265.jpg

Gave the girl a bath this past weekend, finally! Still had bugs plastered to the front from TMAC... :blush:

By the time I got on her the temps had dropped to 47F... still a great ride! I had only ridden once since TMAC with KDON because of my thumb... can see the moisture boiling out of the oil through Seb's window as I'm warming her up... :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Switch,

How many miles do you have on it now? IIRC it was 5,000 or so when you got it.

Almost 16,000 miles had it one year . But I was traveling for 3 months of the year .

• Member Contributer

Switch,

How many miles do you have on it now? IIRC it was 5,000 or so when you got it.

Almost 16,000 miles had it one year . But I was traveling for 3 months of the year .

Amazing that it's been a year already!

• Member Contributer

attachicon.gif20160305_165345.jpg

Gave the girl a bath this past weekend, finally! Still had bugs plastered to the front from TMAC... :blush:

By the time I got on her the temps had dropped to 47F... still a great ride! I had only ridden once since TMAC with KDON because of my thumb... can see the moisture boiling out of the oil through Seb's window as I'm warming her up... :goofy:

The only yellow vehicle I like .

• Member Contributer

Sure looks purdy!

• Member Contributer

My '07. Love this bike. Makes a great little brother to my '13.

Nice quiver of VFRs.

• Member Contributer

Sure looks purdy!
Thanks... that is half true. I only took a pic of the good side ;)

I'm like a NASCAR driver and all I do is turn left to show people the right side

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

Here is my two Honda's. The V45 I just finished restoring after it's long hibernation in a friends garage for 13 + years. The VFR has lowered custom pegs, Helibars, LED running lights, grip warmers, Assy electrical bus etc. VFR has 8400 miles and V45 has 30K. Love them both.

Cheers

IMG_0308_zpsboyc1by8.jpg

IMG_0007_zpslf8xbawg.jpg

IMG_0017_zpscmtdedld.jpg

Archived