• Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Top pic: New York, New York, February 2011

Bottom pic: Denver, Colorado, April 2016

Wow! Hope you like to ski.

• Member Contributer

Top pic: New York, New York, February 2011

Bottom pic: Denver, Colorado, April 2016

Looks like you need one of these kits.....

post-28191-0-45020200-1460941805.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

My vfr and a couple of my buddy's bikes. There is also a matching 92 missing from this shot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We're having a heatwave here in Southern California and it's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today and tomorrow.  Great day to wake up at dawn and go for a quick ride.  Took advantage of the great lighting to take some VFR selfies. 

The RWB is always so photogenic!

27738512276_260fca98d4_b.jpg

And another....

27698130351_aa904b062a_b.jpg

Last one.  A rarely seen side of the bike.

27494323940_98a5f74f52_b.jpg

• Member Contributer

I took this picture a week or so after returning home from TMac 13, a vacation I shall not soon forget.  I was really surprised there were no 7th gens there and I had the only 8th gen.  ... maybe if Honda brought back gear-driven cams, a light under-tail exhaust, etc.....

100_1566.JPG

Only got one pic on here in my "newbie" introduction thread so thought I'd expand the gallery a little.

Some great bikes on here so here's mine to add!

First three were on day of purchase then the last was a shot I got after a quick stop on the Horseshoe pass before tucking into a great bacon and sausage sarnie at the Ponderosa.

day one 1.jpeg

day one 2.jpeg

day one 3.jpeg

horseshoe pass.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

My first commute to work! The lighting is pretty bad though.  I'm hoping to get some better ones tomorrow on my way home when the sun comes up!  Though the lighting will probably be bad then too. 

20160628_170406_009.jpg

20160628_170401_004.jpg

20160628_170337.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first and only Bike 

I've owned my bike for four years now

I Purchased this bike even before passing my Test

LOVE IT

IMG_2535.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I haven't posted here in a while, so here we go. All of these pictures were taken within the past three weeks.

Cincinnati, Ohio

Cincinnati.JPG

Louisville, Kentucky

Louisville.JPG

Indianapolis, Indiana

Indianapolis.JPG

Columbus, Ohio

Columbus.JPG

Cleveland, Ohio

Cleveland.JPG

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Home of the SIX TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS PITTSBURGH STEELERS!

Pittsburgh.JPG

Chicago, Illinois. Chicago's skyline is so massive, it was difficult to capture it in one picture.Chicago - 1.JPG

A small part of downtown Chicago.

Chicago - 2.JPG

I obviously didn't take this picture, but the red dot is approximately where my motorcycle was in the previous picture.

Chicago - 3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man I love the 5th gen rear wheel..

Picked up my 6th Gen recently and have been slowly tweaking to my liking.. have fitted a Saddlemen foam/cover kit and new screen, partial debaffle etc.

I just received my MTC twin spout exhausts, so I'll post some pics and vids in appropriate forum later for those after fitting.

So far loving this bike! Such a great all rounder

IMG_7731 (Large).JPG

4 hours ago, aleminium said:

Man I love the 5th gen rear wheel..

Picked up my 6th Gen recently and have been slowly tweaking to my liking.. have fitted a Saddlemen foam/cover kit and new screen, partial debaffle etc.

I just received my MTC twin spout exhausts, so I'll post some pics and vids in appropriate forum later for those after fitting.

So far loving this bike! Such a great all rounder

IMG_7731 (Large).JPG

fifth gen rear wheel? lol

My new to me 2004 VFR800 that I picked up 2 weeks ago. It's got a poorly matched aftermarket fairings kit so I will eventually replace it with a new set down the road. In the meantime I plan on throwing some new rubber on it and riding the heck out of it.  It will be replacing my beloved ST1100.  The 2nd pic  includes my wife's Shadow Sabre 1100 which I'm also selling since she's decided to quit riding. This is probably the last time I will have that many Hondas in my garage. :(

VFR800 Home.jpeg

3 Hondas.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just wasn't feeling the grey. Bikes are hard enough to see, without it being the same color as the asphalt. I have a friend who is gonna make the paint permanent this winter, so the plasti-dip will have to do til then...

IMG_20160615_220300580.jpg

_20160809_142353.JPG

Archived