Corner Carver Made Me Do It

timmythecop

I am now officially in the club. What club? I dunno, but I have a VF500F. 1984 and its a runner! Paid a dollar a cc and I think I love it. This may change, lets hope it stays in the honeymoon stage.

Worldwide domination through amassing V4s!!!!

101_8686_zps6f0276e7.jpg

101_8687_zps8caed854.jpg

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

nice ride, you'll enjoy it! lots of good info here to help you out as well.

• Member Contributer

Very Fine Ride looks good always liked the light weight and the way these bikes handled .Looks good have fun with it .

• Member Contributer

Let me what I got in the way of matching plastics that I can part with...I may have something that matches the tail/side pieces and we can work something out.

I am slowly talking myself into the idea of giving up the lockhart full front fairing with pristine matching plastics and solo rear seat cowl even though I have only seen three of those rear cowls in the flesh in 25 years...

We would of course need to have something notarized with regards to any flat black spray bombs and mandatory 75 meter restraining order...

ps, if Yoshi doesn't pick up his new track bike soon I know where you can get a great set of wheels and shock to make this lil 500 handle like a dream. :goofy:

Haitian or Philipines color correct...

• Member Contributer

Nooooo, don't you dare paint that bike flat black. Be patient, you will find the matching parts it needs. Original paint is worth MORE too. These little 500's are great for tight twisty roads...just no top end....none....nada....zilch. lol

When I very first glanced at this, I thought you had painted the Seca RWB, hahah. Is it time for some flat black creativity?

• Member Contributer

not entirely true, when I weighed about 158 I topped one out at 124 mph ... today the 25 year old engine rings/valves combined with 25 years of onion rings would probably limit me to bouncing up against the ton and struggling to punch through 110

but so much fun in the twisty bits.

And you did that without a gun, Jesse? Nice indeed. Among my clutter is its' 1/2 brother; a VTR 2 fiddy. We call them BarbieCeptors here. If it were matte black maybe it wouldn't be so girlie looking. Good fortune, R3~

• Member Contributer

Just when we thought the Early VFR section was safe...

Looks cool. Nice score!

somebody got pushed outta the shed

112_8690_zps3099ee55.jpg

Raask installation COMPLETE!

112_8692_zps9557cc8d.jpg

112_8691_zpsbfc1f5e4.jpg

also, somehow 3 tanks got thrown-in, one being this rather minty V45 tank. Lemmee know if anyone wants it before I chuck it on eBay.

112_8693_zps7f06e639.jpg

112_8694_zps3ede2631.jpg

when I finally get the Seca running correctly, I am going to ride it back and forth to work until it explodes. I am going to un-ass my Guzzi though. Anyone want an Italian project?

when I finally get the Seca running correctly, I am going to ride it back and forth to work until it explodes. I am going to un-ass my Guzzi though. Anyone want an Italian project?

I live with an "Italian project" so NO I'll stick with one at a time!

Archived