Corner Carver Made Me Do It

timmythecop

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am afraid that it wil end up like "biker buildoff" where I am assembling it the night before. Not to mention, I have to ride it 4 hours west to hook up with my ride down. 4 hours of thinking "did I put that back on right??......"

• Member Contributer

I am afraid that it wil end up like "biker buildoff" where I am assembling it the night before. Not to mention, I have to ride it 4 hours west to hook up with my ride down. 4 hours of thinking "did I put that back on right??......"

Yeah thats not fun and if you screw up on a mc rebuild it could hurt BAD ....

can I get a woot?

112_8734_zpsb13d6c2f.jpg

112_8733_zps41751ce9.jpg

now, getting the rear pipes off..............

112_8736_zps54ef0d9b.jpg

the whole system weighs WAY less than just the 2 stiock end cans

112_8735_zps836da0d0.jpg

on the other side of the wall to the right is a veritable junkyard. Addition is in planning stages.I wish I could keep crap of the bench, so I could use it! BTW, my other, home made "enclosure" is still standing after a tornado and 2 hurricanes.

• Member Contributer

I got home last night from my business and spent the day working on other crap.

I will send you some pics tomorrow, it's the least I can do since you have already purchased, paid for and received an exhaust while i have been just talking about plastics? Plastics? You talking plastics? (say it in an Allen Iverson tone and it gets funny-ish) I mean you not talking about the game, right, you just talking about plastics?

• Member Contributer

can I get a woot?

112_8734_zpsb13d6c2f.jpg

112_8736_zps54ef0d9b.jpg

Looks nice and shiny...just don't dent that 700 tank!!

• Member Contributer

You still alive Timmey??

Good luck with that. You must have a much, MUCH! bigger stock of brownie points saved up than me.

C

I think you may want to step away from the bottle and ebay, timmy...

Dont worry- It was delivered this morning and I already have it sold for a 200% profit. F2 wheels are not going to buy themselves, you know.

Keith, it didnt even occur to me that I just missed the entire Axis by a few days. Good one.

Archived