Rimming in the Netherlands

Dutchy

I want to see some warning points awarded here...this is just disgusting! :tongue:

Don't you know??,....... Dutchy is excused/excempted from such...............as he is Dutch... :rolleyes:

BTW Dutchy, I hate you now that you have a much nicer wheel on your 4th gen than mine! :tongue:

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

Nice! So, good for another 100K miles or so? Or, in km for some of us, another 160K km?

So, just out of curiosity in case I wanted to get anything done to my wheels (no, not to my rims, unless it's by Dutchy), how much can one expect to pay to get a wheel powder coated?

C

• Member Contributer

the pictures show imperfections in the coating, but with the naked eye not. The coating feels smooth (of course I touched, before rimming and mounting comes touching no?)

The wheel was grotty to start with...

You guys are making me think about digging out my 8 spoker...

You are talking about a wheel

Yeah, that too... lol

I bought an 8 spoke wheel for a low price on ebay because it had some curb rash. I repaired it with my tig welder and handwork, then it got stashed in a corner. Figured some day I would either come up with the $$ to powdercoat it, or I'd sell it.

• Member Contributer

Front?

Waiting for the front to wear out...The front hoop will get EBC rotors and maybe new barings

• Member Contributer

Nothing like a clean smooth rim job, I guess.

I just picked up an 8-spoke. Paid too much, I'm sure, but who cares in this robust economy. Please don't tell me it won't fit my 5th Gen. Please.

Archived