Alone across the Europe

Guest salwaman

Guest salwaman

I am 23 old.
My Honda VFR is 10 years old. I ride a motorcycle from 9 years of age.
Recently I covered the whole of Europe alone on VFR. 8 300 km. ALONE! From Poland to Spain. 11 days.
U can see my video here.

I was very good experience!

• Member Contributer

Mate - what an epic adventure and a great video too - I was very good enjoying :happy:

I liked the scooters passing you at 4:30 - I think they had capucinos sitting between their legs! ... and meeting the other 5th gen vifferhead at 7:10 was cool too.

Great job mate and welcome to VFRD!

Very nice editing, and music.

It looks like you stayed mostly on the main highways, there were a lot of toll booths and traffic.

I prefer to take the 2 lane roads in the country and stay off the main roads.

And your fuel prices! 1.529 Euro/litre!

That's $2.13 Canadian/litre. Here we pay Cdn $1.179/litre, which works out to 0.84 Euro/litre.

• Member Contributer

Welcome, amazing video. Looks like it was a great trip!

1.529 Euro/litre = $7.95/gallon!!

Here we pay $3.75/gallon = .72 Euro/litre

• Member Contributer
There is an RC45 on display at the Honda/Kawasaki dealership in Denton TX. Pretty cool display since they also have an RC36 right behind it and an RC51 in front of it. All with about 1800 miles on each.

Let me know if this one is not in your log. I can ride up there and get the VIN for you. There is no chain keeping me away from it.

Don't make a special trip but I could use an entry for Denton Texas...

• Member Contributer
# 0001 RC 45 was sold from the bike shop I worked at in Lambeth Ontario and I still have the shipping crate with the # on it . I got to ride this bike for a few hundred kms during the break in cycle on local roads and found it to be okay but not as comfy as my 86 VFR . It was later sold to a collector in the US. List price was $37,000.

Thanks... now I know the rest of the story... that collector is my friend Daniel... back in 98 he offered 24K for my balls 2 thinking it was lowest number RC45 available to the pubic... we thought balls 1 must be in the Honda museum... you see Daniel only collects balls 1 motorcycles... mercy I just couldn't sell even after Daniel offered balls 16 and some cash in trade... then an add appeared in Cycle News for balls 1 and Daniel made the deal in minutes... now he is hounding me for my RC45 personal plate...

• Member Contributer

the end of a VIN number is the sequential production number, the the first ever will be 20001

the zero's are referred to as balls :tongue:

Honda_VIN_Table.jpg

Veefer800Canuck, vfrcapn -So , U are lucky! We have to pay a lot! So the cost of this trip was more then 2000 $ (only fuel and highway).

JZH - I used posejdon hd 720p camera.

Thx for your appreciation!

Szczególnie od kolegów z Polski! ;)

Archived