Good Job There Dip Shit

HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

gallery_491_3604_53011.jpg

DOH

Parking my bike in the bike shed I went to put the bike on the centerstand and of course it backs up a good 3 inches when you do that and "Bam" I hit the rear tailight against the 2 x 4 frame of the shed and break the darned thing into 2 pieces! OH JEEZE oh well it was need of replacing anyway, 117k miles on it and so it had become rather dull in finish with all the road spray blasting it all that time. I still cant believe I did that!

I got on Ebay and bought one of those clear ones with the LED's built right in, I saw one in Canada up close when GPpaul came in from Grand Prarie to the Koot Hoot, I like the looks of it and deiceded what the hell I will replace it with one those

• Member Contributer
Shit happens. At least it wasn't something really expensive like a flat screen tv! :ohmy:

Damn, Seb! Way to nub his nose in it. I had forgot about the TV incident. :blink: I agree about the clear lens though, they look nice.

Shit happens. At least it wasn't something really expensive like a flat screen tv! :ohmy:

Damn, Seb! Way to nub his nose in it. I had forgot about the TV incident. :blink: I agree about the clear lens though, they look nice.

I know the man can take a joke... just tryin to help him laugh it off. When I got my first bike lift, I rolled my pristine F4i up onto it at an angle with the kickstand down - the stand touched off and over it went, right into my brand spankin new VFR! Luckily, the VFR was completely unharmed, and only cracked the lower fairing on the CBR. :ohmy:

• Member Contributer

Congrats on the new light!

You never woulda changed it otherwise.

I'm kind of looking for a picture as well. I was thinking about a rear tail light mod (for better vis in the back) and wondered what options were available. Damn Ebay!!! Looks like I am shopping there again.

• Member Contributer

OK, I've been patient and tolerant, but if the foul language doesn't cease immediately, I'm going to have to report you all to the mods. Now cut the shit out!

Can I report a mod to another mod? (J/K)

• Member Contributer

OMG you scared me. I thought it was going to be some thing major. My first one (a long time ago) was I parked my bike at home right behind moms van :laugh:

Mon worked nights and got in a backed up right into my baby. I was vary mad at mom but all said it was my fault. See you at the Summer Summit.

Stephen

• Member Contributer

Oh yeah, the tv. I had forgotten about it but now I remember. Thanks Seb for reminding me. As for the last of HS's booboo, well, just see it as an opportunity to upgrade. There are so few upgrades available for the VFR, you must cease them when they come!! :blush:

Pics of this upgrade? And while you're at it, why don't you post up a pic of the new tv? :laugh:

ppm

OK, I've been patient and tolerant, but if the foul language doesn't cease immediately, I'm going to have to report you all to the mods. Now cut the shit out!

Can I report a mod to another mod? (J/K)

I suppose you could, but, what if the Mod you're reporting is also the CEO (who seems to have way too much time on his hands, BTW)? :laugh: :squid: :biggrin:

Okay, get the money out. I say they all fall in lock step behind Migs and his 'Paper Puppet' regime.... :goofy:

"Ve haf veys off delink vit chew; Koolah, twventy daze!!!" :blush: sad.gif :ohmy:

"Da, mein Commundawnt!" :huh:

• Forum CEO
Shit happens. At least it wasn't something really expensive like a flat screen tv! :laugh:

I would scratch your eyes out but your kid already did that for me, (tmac teardrops). I actually came clean with the folks from Geeks on that tv, I told them the "truth" and everything. At first they said "sorry but its not covered" then 2 weeks later they sent me a full refund for store credit via email and well....looky for your self.

gallery_491_3604_13236.jpg

The Free replacement made out like a bandit on the tv thing

Archived