Velocity stacks are dirt cheap

Properly tuning fuel and ignition maps for premium fuel would have cost much less than you paid for you $350 tune, $300 pc3, $150 ecu and $20 o2 sensor eliminators.

Headers take patience.

Cams and compression take a lot of patience and money lol.

Throwing your snorkel(s) and flapper in the trash is free :)

Pipercross air filter would have cost a few extra bucks.

Catless motad/delkivic/black widow etc eBay headers routinely go for $200 less than you paid.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
8 minutes ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

Velocity stacks are dirt cheap

Properly tuning fuel and ignition maps for premium fuel would have cost less than you paid for you $350 tune, $300 pc3 and o2 sensors.

Headers take patience.

Cams and compression take a lot of patience and money lol.

Throwing your snorkel(s) and flapper in the trash is free :)

Pipercross air filter would have cost a few extra bucks.

I'm power-wheeling off the ground in first gear but not so much "off the ground " in second gear so you must be able to  pull a power wheelie in second gear ? 

• Member Contributer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VFR800-VFR-800-VTEC-V-TEC-EXHAUST-COLLECTOR-DOWN-FRONT-PIPES-HEADERS-2002-2011-/141446021910?hash=item20eed70316:g:m6AAAOSwymxVQO9N&vxp=mtr

$370 shipped to me.. if i was just looking for clean exhaust i would so buy these. but the headers on my 07 are perfect shape. i was looking when i had my 02 that had dented headers. since my current bike is good im waiting for tyga

I'm power-wheeling off the ground in first gear but not so much "off the ground " in second gear so you must be able to  pull a power wheelie in second gear ? 

LOL. You are describing every stock vfr800 out there lol.

• Member Contributer
7 minutes ago, 3dcycle said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VFR800-VFR-800-VTEC-V-TEC-EXHAUST-COLLECTOR-DOWN-FRONT-PIPES-HEADERS-2002-2011-/141446021910?hash=item20eed70316:g:m6AAAOSwymxVQO9N&vxp=mtr

$370 shipped to me.. if i was just looking for clean exhaust i would so buy these. but the headers on my 07 are perfect shape. i was looking when i had my 02 that had dented headers. since my current bike is good im waiting for tyga

You can tell when you open the box they are high-quality materials and workmanship plus they fit up perfectly, no issues. Will Tyga be SS ?

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, 2k1GoneWild said:

There is still the post-build road riding videos and DynoJet results 

I'm sure I speak for everyone else here, at this point we don't care! 

You can tell when you open the box they are high-quality materials and workmanship plus they fit up perfectly, no issues. Will Tyga be SS ?

Omg have you ever used Google?

• Member Contributer
11 minutes ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

LOL

The H2R power wheelies in 4th gear....

• Member Contributer
5 minutes ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

Omg have you ever used Google?

If it actually exists, all the performance speciality stuff mentioned here only exist in "speech" but do I understand 

• Member Contributer

2k...   Please...   Just stop.

It's getting painful.

Enjoy your bike.  I know for sure it runs great.  Cool.  Be happy.

• Member Contributer

If you really want some power, get a Torocharger from A&A Performance.  10 psi boost - bolt on performance.  It can be done in a weekend.  Worth every penny.  Get in touch with them and they'll hook you up!  :wink::laugh:

• Member Contributer
2 minutes ago, Cogswell said:

If you really want some power, get a Torocharger from A&A Performance.  10 psi boost - bolt on performance.  It can be done in a weekend.  Worth every penny.  Get in touch with them and they'll hook you up!  :wink::laugh:

I'm looking seriously at an H2 

• Member Contributer
13 minutes ago, dgordon said:

Miguel, moderators, help.  

I'm not sure we need moderator intervention as much as we need to decide whether we want to keep this thread going. If members do wish to keep engaging on this, then it seems this thread is as valid as any other. If, however, we don't want this to keep spinning endlessly and clogging up the entire "Activity" feed, then we should probably stop perpetuating the feedback loop. By way of practicing what I preach, I hereby pledge to make this my final post to the great Unleashing Factory Power storm of 2016.

• Member Contributer
58 minutes ago, 2k1GoneWild said:

I'm looking seriously at an H2 

Do it. Maybe you can trade the vfr and join the H2 forum.

• Member Contributer

I would like to propose one last post on this topic and then lock this motha'

From Billy Madison (his last decent movie IMHO)

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

I propose a class-action lawsuit against Honda by all of us who have been gypped out of our full allotment of Factory Power.   Nowhere in the factory manual or bill of sale did Honda state they were only providing me with a percentage of their designed power output.    Nor did they state that I would be required to purchase aftermarket items chosen on the basis of timely supply to restore my Factory Power to its full potential.

Are any of you attorneys-at-law?

• Member Contributer
48 minutes ago, Lee 2002 said:

I propose a class-action lawsuit against Honda by all of us who have been gypped out of our full allotment of Factory Power.   Nowhere in the factory manual or bill of sale did Honda state they were only providing me with a percentage of their designed power output.    Nor did they state that I would be required to purchase aftermarket items chosen on the basis of timely supply to restore my Factory Power to its full potential.

Are any of you attorneys-at-law?

I believe JZH is one. Go get'em guys!

The funny thing about the black widow headers and 2k1gonewilds obsession about the o2 bungs that hes not going to use anyways, they space the o2 sensors out of the air stream (due to black widow not understanding that these are precat not post cat o2 sensors), so those o2 bungs are now rendered worthless....

Archived