New Girl From The Uk

Guest cupcake

Guest Recalcitrance

Welcome aboard. Nice to have another female rider on the forum.

Another??? There's a good amount of female members on here!

I meant "another in addition to..."

Welcome aboard. Nice to have another female rider on the forum.

Another??? There's a good amount of female members on here!

I meant "another in addition to..."

:491: OK then! I thought she was the third! :goofy:

Welcome to the asylum. Be warned; this place is addictive.

..speaking of asylums. I spent many years living on Upper Broadmoor Road, in Crowthorne. Sadie knows what I lived right next to!

• Member Contributer

..speaking of asylums. I spent many years living on Upper Broadmoor Road, in Crowthorne. Sadie knows what I lived right next to!

Explains a lot. :goofy:

Hi Cupcake and welcome. I wanna see your first bike - knowing it had to be 49cc or thereabouts....

Haha, no it wasn't as it happens. I did learn to ride and took my test on a Yamaha SR125 if that counts? But as soon as I passed (first time of course!) I went out and bought at CBR400 - so that was officially my first bike :wink:

Yes I know exactly what you lived next to! Quite cool to see two others on here with Crowthorne ties too.

Thanks for all the welcomes and for the advice I've received so far. I'm liking it here... :cool:

I thought everyone had to start on a scooter there in England - my bad.

To be fair you're probably not all that far off the mark. The bike licence/test system has changed over here quite a bit since I took my test in 1996.

I don't know the details, but I think it's now in a tier system relating to age and engine size - so it could well be that a lot of 'kids' nowadays have to start on a scooter or something really small

• Member Contributer

And neither is proper grammar..... :-)

Welcome to VFRD!!!

He means he actually lived in an asylum for many years, his only way out was to escape to America and become a Cop! :wacko: .

• Member Contributer

Welcome! Some of us guys have to ask attractive woman to pose with our bikes. You kill two birds with one stone.

Cheers :beer:

• 1 month later...

Welcome! Some of us guys have to ask attractive woman to pose with our bikes. You kill two birds with one stone.

Cheers :beer:

Not sure about the attractive part, but I'm always happy to pose with my lovely bike... :wink:

DSCF2130_zps2d7f9fa8.jpg

DSCF2128_zps8ad418dc.jpg

Archived