Brrrrrr ... It's Cold Outside.

With a cold front washing across this portion of the states, let's reflect on a time last year when Jack Frost wasn't holding the area in his icy grip.

I'm feeling warmer already.

Feel free to add your videos or pictures to make this thread as toasty as you can.

• Member Contributer

A warm day from the archives. All alone for a week, no schedule, playing all over the south west, taking in a pit stop at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway

• Member Contributer

Yeah.... bring back summer!!!!

summer 2013, Croatian Coast......

post-8974-0-48328100-1388923218.jpg

• Member Contributer

At 3:00 pm the temp here is -13F with a windchill of -33F. Yeah! It's Cold Outside.

• Member Contributer

- 6F this morning in Eureka, MO...

warmed up to -0.2 F this afternoon

Ahhh... here's a nice warm memory....

gallery_19432_6525_3778827.jpg

Barber Motorsports Park - AMA Superbike Races

• Member Contributer

Bike stored in a shed or unheated garage? Battery NOT on a tender? And, you're not worried that your battery might explode in this extreme cold?

• Member Contributer

Take the bike inside.

Would you leave your dog in such cold temps? :ohmy:

After coming in from warming the bike (which is stored in its own shed) and checking the battery tender; my wife says, "Aren't you worried that the tractor battery might explode too?? Maybe we should bring the tractor in the house." I'm like "tractor??? really???"

(have I said lately how much she hates the motorcycle?)

Take the bike inside.

Would you leave your dog in such cold temps? :ohmy:

After coming in from warming the bike (which is stored in its own shed) and checking the battery tender; my wife says, "Aren't you worried that the tractor battery might explode too?? Maybe we should bring the tractor in the house." I'm like "tractor??? really???"

(have I said lately how much she hates the motorcycle?)

My Dad suggests just draining the oil and removing the battery and taking them inside.

Them reinstalling come morning. Reuse the oil. Yeah, this is convenient. :wacko::goofy:

• Member Contributer

Maybe it was the humidity in the air that caused the camera to fog, or, maybe it was the evaporating sweat due to the situation.

I'll let you decide.

That video reminds me of the cattle drive we rode through while north-bound on the Black Canyon during SumSum 2012. Always a unique experience riding through a herd of large beasts.

Archived