Spur Of The Moment Trip With A Lucky Ending

Must be someone telling me to stay home and work on clutch covers...

What kind of bikes does he ride Timmy? With his kind of money, I'm sure he has more than 1?

• Member Contributer

Must be someone telling me to stay home and work on clutch covers...

:1:

:goofy:

Billy Idol is an avid motorcyclist. He must have sent you some good JuJu in his set. The good thing is that you have run out of stuff to happen to you !!! :wink:

He was on a Harley when he had his accident in the 90's.

• Member Contributer

Boy no mercy here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For mercy go talk to the pitbull in the backyard...........!!!! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Did Billy sing the Rebel Yell tune? Does he still have the sneer? He had some good stuff, back in the day. :woohoo:

You kind of hijacked your own thought from the start on that, Seb.

Good that you both were able to ride away. :wink:

The place went absolutely ape sh!t when they did rebel yell. Looks like he laid off the heavy sneer in his old age lol. They all seemed to be happy and having a grand ole time up there. The guitarist did a short Zeppelin medley which was cool and they also played L.A. Woman, did a nice job on it. They played a solid 2+ hr show and encored with White Wedding.

And thanks

His name is Steve Stevens. He kicks major ass.

I'm glad you're OK but you definitely have to be careful when you put those picnic baskets on. If you don't believe me, ask this guy:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oOrv1ddB8VQ

OK, I missed this one, jeez louise.

"eventful" is what I would call Sebastian's last few weeks.

Thankfully, now that #3 is in the bag, the karma idiots can lay off the lad for quite awhile.

• Member Contributer

I'm glad you're OK but you definitely have to be careful when you put those picnic baskets on. If you don't believe me, ask this guy:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oOrv1ddB8VQ

Holy h3!!

Seb, glad you both made it free and clear of injuries. Bikes are a lot easier to fix than people and you seem to know your way around them well enough anyway... :goofy:

I was expecting something more like this. :woohoo:

Not some bonehead falling into a boat.

Rebel Yell. Guy actually has a pretty good singing voice.

Look out for the brown acid on this side of the stage. :laugh:

http://youtu.be/XU9mhfNygNA

This post put me into a Billy Idol kick that lasted three days. Rebel Yell came out in '83, so that is right in my "bread basket" musically. '90s "Charmed Life" was a great effort -- but none of his albums after Yell ever recieved same success.

I've always felt that Idol's success was largly, in part, due to Steve Steven's guitar play. You're lucky to have had the opportunity to see HIM live. He is one of the greats. Let's face it, if Michael Jackson asks you to lay down a solo for one of his track (Bad's "Dirty Diana") you know you're at the top of the game.

I hope your acquaintance has offered to cover the cost of the bag? Hopefully you'll be giving him some riding instruction to help him better transition to sporting bikes. Like you mentioned, probably pretty lucky for all involved he wasn't up your tailpipe.

• Member Contributer

This post put me into a Billy Idol kick that lasted three days. Rebel Yell came out in '83, so that is right in my "bread basket" musically. '90s "Charmed Life" was a great effort -- but none of his albums after Yell ever recieved same success.

I've always felt that Idol's success was largly, in part, due to Steve Steven's guitar play. You're lucky to have had the opportunity to see HIM live. He is one of the greats. Let's face it, if Michael Jackson asks you to lay down a solo for one of his track (Bad's "Dirty Diana") you know you're at the top of the game.

I hope your acquaintance has offered to cover the cost of the bag? Hopefully you'll be giving him some riding instruction to help him better transition to sporting bikes. Like you mentioned, probably pretty lucky for all involved he wasn't up your tailpipe.

Something a lot of people don't know is that when David Lee Roth went solo, the first person he called was Steve Stevens (who declined his offer.) And we all know the caliber of guitarist David Lee Roth was accustomed to playing with.

The guitarist did a short Zeppelin medley which was cool and they also played L.A. Woman, did a nice job on it.

Idol covered LA Woman on 1990's "Charmed Life"

Read more on the cane he used in the video below.

Billy Idol is an avid motorcyclist. He must have sent you some good JuJu in his set.

Idol doesn't have any good motorcycling JuJu to send.... He almost lost his leg in a motorcycling accident around the time Charmed Life came out. I don't remember there being a Charmed Life tour. I'm pretty sure it was cancelled because of his leg.

Something a lot of people don't know is that when David Lee Roth went solo, the first person he called was Steve Stevens (who declined his offer.) And we all know the caliber of guitarist David Lee Roth was accustomed to playing with.

Steve Vai is no slouch and "Skyscraper" is one of my favorite discs.

• Member Contributer
The guitarist did a short Zeppelin medley which was cool and they also played L.A. Woman, did a nice job on it.

Idol covered LA Woman on 1990's "Charmed Life"

Read more on the cane he used in the video below.

Billy Idol is an avid motorcyclist. He must have sent you some good JuJu in his set.

Idol doesn't have any good motorcycling JuJu to send.... He almost lost his leg in a motorcycling accident around the time Charmed Life came out. I don't remember there being a Charmed Life tour. I'm pretty sure it was cancelled because of his leg.

Steve Vai is no slouch and "Skyscraper" is one of my favorite discs.

No, he isn't. Although guitarists like Vai, Satriani, Malmsteen, etc. have 100 x the talent I ever will, their music does little for me. If I'm driving a convertible, I'm far more likely to be listening to Against the Wind or Peaceful Easy Feeling.

• Member Contributer

Thank God you came out of this safely, Seb. Thumbs up to your buddy too.

He's so lucky you were with him for McGuyvering help. You are the man.

OK SEB, stop screwing around!!! :wacko:

This kind of shit tends to come in threes, so you should be good for another decade or two! :fing02:

But a break to catch up to family wouldn't hurt. :warranty:

BR

OK SEB, stop screwing around!!! :wacko:

This kind of shit tends to come in threes, so you should be good for another decade or two! :fing02:

But a break to catch up to family wouldn't hurt. :warranty:

BR

I'm really too depressed about the current condition of my bikes to really enjoy riding them. I see a lot of garage and family time in my future.

• Member Contributer

I'm really too depressed about the current condition of my bikes to really enjoy riding them. I see a lot of garage and family time in my future.

You've had a run of good luck, or you're just extremely skilled and have made the best out of few situations that would have put the rest of us in a world of hurt. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Take care, enjoy the family, relax, we can wait on the bling parts.

• Member Contributer

Some thing were flashed. I wouldn't call them cards. Type of union to be determined... :goofy:

Steel workers

Archived