Letter from the Franklin motel TMAC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

OK Boss, you can put back the letters now.

That is very nice to hear. Just as a VFR is a sport bike masquerading as a station wagon, I guess we are delinquents, posing as upright citizens.

• Member Contributer

Great Letter.....really glad to read This...We musta' been Waaaay Better than "Usual"... :biggrin: ...Nah, great Buncha' Folks, even the "Rowdiest" among Us... :fing02: ...Guess I need to book a Room for the T-Mac 2012 Event soon........See Ya'll again next year, and several of You the rest of this year at various places..... :fing02::beer:

Everyone should be proud of this... there was no lack of fun and it shows that fun can be had without being destructive or disruptive.

I thought it was cool how some of the letters showed back up Saturday night.

247705_226838410665961_100000194114381_1079231_493954_n.jpg

I'd like to 2nd that emotion......... That was very nice of them to write that letter........ and nice of our group to act as such, that they'd want to express their sentiments. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Hopefully, next year they will break out the "good" linen......... :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

I mailed them a thank you card. I didn't even mention I don't like being called Princess either. Lol. No really.. ;)

• Member Contributer

Awesome! I take it all the letters got put back?

Ryan someone was very witty regarding that.. Asking if we took the letters when they actually had them. Love that kind of humor!!! Lol!

• Member Contributer

Fantastic to have that kind of response from the Motel management. Set it up for next year. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

WOW! I wasn't even there & still felt touched by that letter. Makes me very proud to be a member of VFRD.:biggrin:

All I could think when they said we were teh Best group they've had is that we must have been Slacking this year! :laughing6-hehe:

Good job people! :fing02:

BR

• Member Contributer

:fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

WOW! I wasn't even there & still felt touched by that letter. Makes me very proud to be a member of VFRD.:biggrin:

Reading this letter makes me think I didn't miss much?

Just kidding! Wish I was there but I'm too far away to drop in for a day (1000 miles) and this is the time of year when I can't take days off.

Perhaps next year I can hire some help to run the shop for a week....

• Member Contributer

Awesome! I take it all the letters got put back?

Ryan someone was very witty regarding that.. Asking if we took the letters when they actually had them. Love that kind of humor!!! Lol!

Ha! Nice! I saw the VFRD, but assumed they had more than 4 letters on there.

Wish I didn't have such a long ride back and could've stayed up later Saturday night and left later Sunday.

I really am proud to be a member of the finest motorcycle forum in existence.

Archived