Letter from the Franklin motel TMAC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Cornercarver had to leave early. Is all.

• Member Contributer

That's great! It's always nice to exceed expectations, in a good way. I'm glad that these owners see how full of S*** the last owners were in their view of us.

Red leader to blue leader, bag pucks we require bag pucks !

post-21276-186707_thumb.jpg

WOW folks, this is just beyond cool. I'm a newbie to VFR's and to this site, but I just may have to show up next year. It's not that far up the road from where I live in North Georgia. I've been looking through the pictures, and all the gray hair sure makes me feel right at home! :biggrin:

-VFRGeek

• Member Contributer

So if I go next year, will there be any slow-azzz old farts to run with or do I just lack the requisite skill-set to do the dragon??

Very nice that even the hotel management knows what kind of class act this bunch is. =)

• Member Contributer

So if I go next year, will there be any slow-azzz old farts to run with or do I just lack the requisite skill-set to do the dragon??

Plenty, just join up with Bailey's group.

Very nice that even the hotel management knows what kind of class act this bunch is. =)

It is Franklin, NC. They would beg us to come back as long as we didn't burn the place down 491.gif

• Member Contributer

Plenty, just join up with Bailey's group.

It is Franklin, NC. They would beg us to come back as long as we didn't burn the place down 491.gif

Note to self: Keep one eye on Jeremy at all times during TMAC... he should not be trusted. :laughing6-hehe:

I mailed them a thank you card. I didn't even mention I don't like being called Princess either. Lol. No really.. ;)

Good Game Princess! :laughing6-hehe:

Note to self: Keep one eye on Jeremy at all times during TMAC... he should not be trusted. :laughing6-hehe:

Yea, I tried that too. It lasted a good 30 to 45 seconds...............

...........I think he can do the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.

• Member Contributer

You have a T-16?

• Member Contributer

I've been looking through the pictures, and all the gray hair sure makes me feel right at home! :biggrin:

-VFRGeek

...it's called "CHROME PLATING".......... :laughing6-hehe:

Several of us stayed until Monday morning (NavyHelo, Coastie and me) and we had a "Safety Meeting" with Terry on Sunday night, sharing some Domino's and Budweiser with him. He and his wife Tammy REALLY got a kick out of our group and how the whole banquet and swag give-a-way evening went so well, how we cleaned up after ourselves (mostly!) and our overall polite and friendly attitude.

In fact, a Harley fellow pulled in around 9 that night, looking for a room. We invited him to join us for a refreshing libation after his ride in from Alabama, and Terry proceeded to tell him all about VFRD! :biggrin: Oh...and the sign still said "VFRD" when we left on Monday morning. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

You have a T-16?

Too slow...You need a highly modified YT-1300 to pull that off. :491:

• Member Contributer

Archived