What I learned during TMAC

• Member Contributer

2) I have a physical abnormality that prevents me from getting my knee down regardless of how far the bike is leaned over.

Don't feel bad, I'm right there with ya.

Really?!??! We wouldn't know it judging by your avatar... it IS you, isn't it?!? :biggrin:

Seriously, this thread is very funny. Glad you guys had fun--and maybe one year, when I retire, I'll be able to join you. It'll either be on the brand new 9th gen VFR or my "vintage" 6th gen...

Ride on guys!!! :wheel:

C

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Really?!??! We wouldn't know it judging by your avatar... it IS you, isn't it?!? :biggrin:

Nah, couldn't be me as only a hooligan would lean his bike over that far......and I'm no hooligan. :ph34r:

• Member Contributer

Timmy knows how to handle a bike dam well. I've never seen anyone draggin a knee on the street before.:wheel:

It only seems that way because I was the only donkey there with a gopro and no shame. :491:

I did ride with the ACTUAL fast guys for a while. But it got very lonely after 3 corners. :blink:

There are some very familiar names who are damn fast. :wheel:

I had my GOPRO also, Good video for the most and some not so good video...........

I'm too Old to learn anything!

I don't really start to enjoy the event fully until everyone is safely back Sat. night!

I don't relax until our first dinner is done!

It was a fantastic Tmac, awesome weather to boot.

VFRD peps are awesome!

I had a really Great solo ride home, guess there was nothing left to worring about then! :blush:

• Member Contributer

I learned I can ride with Baileyrock all day without crashing! (I think it was a first... :blink: )

OK, maybe not the first time... Probably the first time without blowing any center lines!

Still scared to ride with HS... :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

I leaned that a guy from Florida can handle twisties!:biggrin:

I learned that you don't try to keep up with the guy on a 6th gen named "Zoomy".:goofy:

I learned that the VFR owners love to clean their bikes as soon as they get back to the motel.:cool:

I learned not to follow "Skuuter" to close on this trike.

I learned not to be intimidated by "The Dragon."

I learned that I must have cold beer ready to drink after a long days ride.:beer:

I learned that I must have shorts and flip flops after a long days ride on the veefer.

I learned that there is still a lot to learn about handling the hills and twisties of North Carolina.:happy:

Cheers

I learned that motel fridges can freeze large bottles of beer, without putting them in the freezer

I learned that a box of cereal, a box of spoons, plastic cups, and milk is a great way to have breakfast at the motel

I learned that the motel rooms can handle the addition of a coffee pot, and Travis knows how to use one

• Member Contributer

I learned that the VFR owners love to clean their bikes as soon as they get back to the motel.:cool:

what? :blink:

Okay, some people like to clean their bikes as soon as they get back to the motel.

• Member Contributer

what? :blink:

Okay, some people like to clean their bikes as soon as they get back to the motel.

Who?

• Member Contributer

Think I've learned = I need to try and get out to Tmac next year! Congrats to the organizers and attendees for an obvious most excellent time. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I learned that 10 hours in a truck w/ Timmy, Seb, and Travis, and everything seems funny.. still don't know where to find fart snorkles, however... they are apparently very ellusive.

that tall, lanky dude (you know who you are Jeremy) is a freaking ghost.

it's apparently very difficult for KanadianKen to locate 'horses' in the parking lot of the Franklin Motel...

I still got a lot of work to do on my riding position. :dry:

II still got a lot of work to do on my riding position. :dry:

crap........does this mean you are going to get even faster? I ride behind you alot, you know......................................

will everyone stop getting faster dammit.

• Member Contributer

Who are the fast ones?

Lee2002 was the fastest one at Tmac this year!!

from kansas.

Holy crap that just made me snort ....... from Kansas.....LOL

• Member Contributer

Here is what I learned.

This trip raised my game to new levels. I learned more from Arkansas to Nashville and Nashville to Franklin than most could learn in months or even years. Dutch, Baily, and Slammer put me to the test. I watched every line and body shift and in less than a thousand miles felt like a real rider.

Guys from Nashville really know a good set of legs when they see them...

I can not think of one person I did not find something to learn from or just plain enjoy time talking to.

I never knew where I was and I didnt care.... the whole time I was like Wee Wee Wee Wee stop sign gas Wee Wee Wee This is awesome!

• Member Contributer

I learned that if you say "I have something hard in my pants "

Nicole is sure to step up and help out!

post-10696-501344_thumb.jpg

• Member Contributer

I learned that if you say "I have something hard in my pants "

Nicole is sure to step up and help out!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

• Member Contributer

Forgot to add this earlier....

i learned that skinny dipping with Nicole in the Nantahala is as close to nirvana as you can get !!

• Member Contributer

Forgot to add this earlier....

i learned that skinny dipping with Nicole in the Nantahala is as close to nirvana as you can get !!

I'm beginning to believe that you guys are saying these sort of things to make me more nuts then I already am!:blink:

Besides, has she commented on any of these yet?

I also learned that if you bring Killboy a soda, he will put you on the highlights page

those wheels are looking pretty gloss black.

for shame.

Archived